Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Watching for the big brown truck

2K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  colberjs 
#1 ·
I ordered my 5" exhaust last week. I can't wait for it to get here!!:woot: I'm hoping it will give my truck a lot deeper tone. Anybody know?:dunno: I'm also looking for a tip for it if anybody has one they want to sell on the cheap.

Also ordered Recon taillights and third brake light from Raul. He said it should ship tomorrow. :nod: Got a great deal. Has anybody got the LED bulbs for the backup lights?

#6 ·
That's a good tip, Clay. Thanks:thumb:

Can anybody tell me why a package that will be delivered out of Muskogee, OK will go from Oklahoma City to Mesquite, TX. Isn't that kind of the long way around? I want my exhaust!!!

#16 ·
I guess UPS doesn't update their tracking info very good. I just went to take out the trash and my exhaust was sitting under the carport!!:woot::woot: I wonder why they didn't knock on the door.:dunno:

#22 ·
Got my exhaust and my Recon tail lights and third brake light put on today. I'll try to clean up the truck tomorrow and get some pics. Now I'm just waiting on my LED replacement bulbs for my reverse lights to come in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.