makes me so mad - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Fuel Price Area Discussions A place to discuss the fuel prices in your areas.

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
jamstoyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: michigan
Posts: 4,241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
makes me so mad

every fricken holiday, why do they have to raise gas and diesel? they know we are in a world of hurt and cant afford to go on vacation yet they raise the price anyway. i tell ya, we have a bunch of morons runnin our country.

05 Single Cab Short Bed
*03 Turbo*Stroked Injectors*AFE Stage 2*Small mouth Intake*SCT With Eric's Extreme Race*4.30 Gear*Best ET 13.5@99MPH*
jamstoyz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 02:41 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hear you, gas went up 20 cents todays and its the same as diesel at $2.35.
03-blue-Powerstroke is offline  
post #3 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 02:42 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
rankroddin250's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: lewiston, Id.
Posts: 5,008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Like clock work. goes up bout 60 cents for memorial week end, 60 cents for labor day week end and then they drop it back down after christmas.

Its just a way for the gov. to tax our freedoms. yup we have the freedom to take vacations and travel when we want... but ya gota pay for it.



A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
---------------------------------------------------
The People of a free country should not be scared of their government, the government should be scared of their people.


rankroddin250 is offline  
post #4 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
jetskier2313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bird-in-Hand PA
Posts: 405
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jetskier2313
I filled up last night and I couldn't believe my eyes. Diesel was 2.20 and reg gas was 2.40!!!! This was the first time in a LONG TIME that I've seen diesel cheaper then gas!!!



2001 Ford Excursion Limited

DIY Intake
Foil Delete
Headlight/Foglight mod
10k Mod
Gauges
Dual Fire/Ice Led Bar in the Rear
Led front
HID Projector Headlights and LED Fogs
TW 6pos Chip (Stock, Eco, tow, extreme, race, smoke) :burnout
2400watts of bass in the back
EBPV Manual switch!!!

455000 on the clock and counting
jetskier2313 is offline  
post #5 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
symbols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pasadena, TX
Posts: 6,505
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That's supply and demand for ya

Jason

"Using a thug's murderous rampage to call for gun control is like using Barack's reckless spending to call for higher taxes."

--Michael Berry, American philosophizer & Talk Radio Czar, 1970-?
symbols is offline  
post #6 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 02:49 PM
duct tape & zip ties

 
bigcountrysg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Willis, MI
Posts: 10,761
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
I got fuel for 2.19 same price it has been for months now.


Your Actions Today, Decide Your Future Tomorrow

2005 6.0 Crew Cab Long Box Lariat, current truck

2004 6.0 destroyed by contaminated fuel

2002 7.3L burnt
bigcountrysg is offline  
post #7 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
jamstoyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: michigan
Posts: 4,241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i left wednesday for work in the morning. diesel was $2.07 and the next morning it was $2.15 than on the way home it went to $2.29 and i needed a fill. wtf

05 Single Cab Short Bed
*03 Turbo*Stroked Injectors*AFE Stage 2*Small mouth Intake*SCT With Eric's Extreme Race*4.30 Gear*Best ET 13.5@99MPH*
jamstoyz is offline  
post #8 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 02:52 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
rankroddin250's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: lewiston, Id.
Posts: 5,008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Now its realy guna go up in price. with 15% of americans looking for jobs the other 85% of us that are working are going to have to pay the difrence for all the fuel their not buying. food for thought.



A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
---------------------------------------------------
The People of a free country should not be scared of their government, the government should be scared of their people.


rankroddin250 is offline  
post #9 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
jamstoyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: michigan
Posts: 4,241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rankroddin250 View Post
Now its realy guna go up in price. with 15% of americans looking for jobs the other 85% of us that are working are going to have to pay the difrence for all the fuel their not buying. food for thought.
your probably 100% right too

05 Single Cab Short Bed
*03 Turbo*Stroked Injectors*AFE Stage 2*Small mouth Intake*SCT With Eric's Extreme Race*4.30 Gear*Best ET 13.5@99MPH*
jamstoyz is offline  
post #10 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 03:06 PM
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
 
6point0damn2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: O'Fallon, Missouri (38.79N - 90.68W)
Posts: 2,261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
most people will drive on the holiday anyway, so they figure "why the hell not?", we're just gonna pay for it

Kyle

2008 F250 Lariat CC/SB 4X4
COBRA 29LX, Firestiks, Ranch Hands, AmsOil EABP90 bypass filter x 2, Flo-Pro 5" stainless w/ DEI wrapped 4" downpipe, S&B CAI, SCT LiveWire

To install still-AutoMeter 60psi boost gauge, AeroForce Interceptor scan gauge, Flo-Pro EGR delete with stainless elbow with custom welded 1/8 NPT bung, racor ccv4500



***BEATER***1976 F100 Ranger
6point0damn2004 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome