Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

fuel goes up fast

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  jamstoyz 
#1 ·
im in stephenville texas visiting the g/f for the week. its about an hour southwest of fortworth, and i was filling up my truck because i just knew that prices where gunna shoot up. i looked across the street at the shell station and saw the guy taking down the signs for gas prices. i think i saw reg unleaded for 3.56, saw him take it down and put up 4.01 .

#2 ·
They got everyone here in Kentucky all hyped up and so many people were freaked out about gas going up 20 cents that a lot of gas stations actually sold out of gas. People were waiting in line for hours. Mission accomplished on the oil companies behalf. So now our governor has declared a state of emergency of some sort and opened a price gouging investigation. Not that anything will come of it but I hope some of these places get their a$$es busted for screwing everyone over.

#3 ·
ya the HEB here, kinda like wal-mart but just for food, they got gas and it was the cheapest and the only place that hasnt raised their price yet and there was cars lined up there.

#5 ·
i drove past a station here in michigan this mornin and saw it at 3.99/gal went back about 3 hours later and it was at 4.09 i should have filled up when i saw it but it was only 10 cents higher. everywhere else is at 4.15 and up and regular gas is just over that. didnt think i would ever see gas be higher than diesel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.