Diesel prices in your area - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Fuel Price Area Discussions A place to discuss the fuel prices in your areas.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2005, 09:51 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to powerstrokekiller
Fuel Prices

Just wondering how much are you paying a gallon for a fuel where you live? What's the best price you've seen?
I live in Summerfield, Fl. At the Pilot station on I-75 it was around 3.50 a gallon about 20 miles south of here in lecanto I found it for 2.85. I went back to refill and it had went up to 3.00 in lecanto though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2005, 10:13 AM
Military Member

Send a message via ICQ to jwiger Send a message via AIM to jwiger Send a message via MSN to jwiger Send a message via Yahoo to jwiger
yesterday prices were between 3.00 and 3.33 here in Sumter, S.C.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
I paid 2.99 at a Diamond Shamrock in Katy last week when I filled up. I may run by there this evening and fuel up again if it's still reasonable. On average it's been ranging between 3.00 - 3.45 around Houston.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:05 PM

today

Filled up not two hours ago at the pilot on the interstate and it was 3.29 a gallon. I paid eighty dollars for three quarters of a tank.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:22 PM

Talking

3.09 in cleveland tennessee 99 psd superchips banks exhuast k and n
Old 10-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Military Member

Send a message via ICQ to jwiger Send a message via AIM to jwiger Send a message via MSN to jwiger Send a message via Yahoo to jwiger
Welcome Jimmy!
Old 10-24-2005, 12:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
I'm going go off here....

Here in indy I found it for 3.19 at a flying J truck stop, but just down the street it's 3.74!!!!!! Do the math...times 38 gallons = 142 bucks for a full tank!! I use a full tank in 4-5 days during an average work week, not counting my weekend driving. I don't have much of a weekend either, since I have had to work weekends too to make enough money to pay for the fuel costs. I have a small painting business and for the past 2 months my jobs have been located about 35 miles north of where I live. I've averaged about $550-$700 PER MONTH. Late last year I started saving so I could try to buy a house by mid 06. I saved a lot in about 5 months, almost two grand but the fuel prices have forced me to eat most of it up. I am now down to under $300 and have had no choice but to bid my jobs higher than normal. I kept my rates as low as I could until just after Katrina. The result of that is more people not being able to afford me. My savings is nearly depleted, diesel is 3 times what it should be, and my business drops off for about 2-3 months in the winter especially the few weeks before and after christmas. So thanks a lot whoever is responsible for this bull....and it's NOT due to katrina as much as they say it is....why don't truckers just park their rigs one day? I mean you can't really supply this country with the goods it needs without truckers! I guarentee it'd go down fast if they just sat on the shoulders of our interstates for a couple of days. Get those bastard politicians to work for us.....we pay their damn salaries.....screw this i'm going to bed

Last edited by Rodslinger; 10-24-2005 at 04:35 AM.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:33 AM

i agree

I agree. The reason we have such high fuel prices is because we have so few refineries for the oil because of those d@#$ commy pinko lefties. They don't think we need to be self sufficient. I can understand it going up because all of our refineries are in that little area that got hit. What a stupid move by us. We need more refineries all over this great nation. But what I don't agree with is that fuel prices went up the day of katrina. That was before they got any new shipments of the higher priced oil. So they haven't had to pay the high price yet. There was a bill that went through the house of representatives that was passed about this. It basically says that the government will help you build more oil refineries. They will also lease or sell you land to do the same. Now to the point of our "oil shortage" that is the biggest bull load I've ever heard. Off the gulf coast of florida there is an enormuous amount of oil just waiting to be drilled. But why can't we drill it? These old farts don't want to get in their fifth floor condo and watch the sunset and see oil derricks. But they have their retirement and they can afford to fill up their cadillac. I say give them the shaft and drill the oil. To me that would be a beautiful sight off of my balcony(if I could afford to have one). That would mean I get to see fuel in the one dollar range. Now on to the Alaskan Pipeline. All these tree huggin hippies say "Oh the pipeline kills off the wildlife." What I have to say to that is, BULLPLOP. The pipeline has to be heated to keep the oil from thickening right? It's cold out right? So did you know that those dadblamed caribou thrive under those pipes. There hasn't been any leaks or any other things happen. Then after that they say that oil is too thick. That's a good thing. That's high quality stuff up there. So bring it down here and build more refineries so we can go back to being the oil hogs of americans that we are. Oh yea I forgot to talk about the arabs. I say when we "conquered" Iraq we should've taken all of their oil. Or say okay we brought "peace" here, now you owe us this many billion barrels of oil for it. Just go through the middle east kickin @$$ and takin oil. This is something that I get feel very passionate about if ya'll couldn't tell.
Old 04-16-2006, 02:27 AM

Diesel Prices

MAN, $3.08 a gal today here in Oceanside . It just keeps going up. I bet by the middle of summer, it will be up to $3.25. It already cost me $75.00 to fill it up around $2.87 last week. How much is it in your town?
Old 04-16-2006, 03:31 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Fuel Prices

$2.79 and climbing her in Colorado Springs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.