2003 - 2007 Ford 6.0L EGR Delete
FTE Diesel is proud to offer the highest quality solution to your 6.0l Ford Powerstroke EGR issues. The kit includes (all that is pictured)
turbo up-pipe, factory up-pipe gasket, coolant bypass tube, coolant hose, clamps, EGR block off/hold down clamp, and viton O-rings.
Improved features over the competition:
- 2" turbo up-pipe is crafted from American made sanitary stainless steel, and CNC milled flanges. The assembly is than back-purged during our automated welding process to ensure the highest quality welds. The complete unit is then passivated to help ensure corrosion resistance and to help maintain the polished surface finish.
- The coolant bypass tube is cnc mandrel bent and sports a precision cnc turned tube end flange. The unit is back-purged and welded in house with our automated plasma welding machine to create an indestructible weld joint. This unit is also passivated to maintain corrosion resistance and maintain the polished surface finish.
- The aluminum intake manifold block off/hold down clamp is CNC milled in house along with the other stainless flanges in this kit in our machining center. This piece has roll formed threads for maximum strength and features an O ring land to replace the factory stamped gasket.
- The two O rings provided with this kit are Viton, not inferior Buna seals common in other kits on the market, Viton has better corrosion resistance and handles a wider temperature range.
- The kit also includes a factory turbo up-pipe gasket, hose and 100% stainless gear clamps.
Very High Quality Kit
We also stock ARP studs to compliment your install, give us a call or PM for competitive pricing.