I thought I would post up some pictures of a project that me and my uncle are working on. Ill tell you right off that she won't be pretty but should haul some serious stuff. The truck is a 1968 Ford F250 that was converted into a sprayer truck for a local ag company. Since then it has been torn down and we are starting to get it back together. Today we installed the rear leaf springs, pulled the tranny, clutch, and replaced some u-joints. The motor is a 360 I believe. We had to put in a new rear main seal which was a real pain in the rear. We also installed a new clutch, throw out bearing, and pressure plate. After we get the tranny back in we will be putting the cab back on. Here are some pics...
We sat the cab where the bed should be to have room to work
These leaf springs are pretty beefy
. There is 14 leaves all together. The guy who repacked them said it should be close to a 2 ton truck.