Tampa Area - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Florida Members Florida Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 06:35 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Tampa Area

Hey guys, I'm down in the Tampa area for a week or so for turkey day, I'd like to get my windows tinted while I'm down here. Anyone recommend a place around here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2008, 05:23 AM

ideal automotive right off us 301 and sr 60 big yellow building
Old 11-29-2008, 05:38 AM

Thanks bud, I'll check it out begining of the week. Local guy here (ran into him at the car wash) recommended a&b audio on 16. I'm up in Holiday, a&b is close, but tampa is close enough.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:18 AM

i suggested them because that who did mine might want to call them first they are usually pretty busy
Old 11-29-2008, 08:45 AM

I'm in Tarpon Springs and I got mine done in New Port Richey. If you head north on U.S. 19, before you cross into Port Richey there is a plaza on the left that has a Napa auto parts and a transmission shop. In that plaza is a place called Fox tinting. They are the absolute best. I've used them for every vehicle I own. Pay cash only if you want the darkest tint you can go. No questions asked if there is ever a problem. And he offers lifetime replacement.

I know the owners of A&B audio in Tarpon Springs on U.S. 19, but they are pricey for tint. Fox Tinting uses Llumar film which is great stuff.

But I use A&B for everything else audio wise....great people to deal with. Should you go up there anyway, talk to Billy and tell him Sergio sent ya. Have a great day...

Sergio
Old 12-03-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveSoccrMoms15 View Post
I'm in Tarpon Springs and I got mine done in New Port Richey. If you head north on U.S. 19, before you cross into Port Richey there is a plaza on the left that has a Napa auto parts and a transmission shop. In that plaza is a place called Fox tinting. They are the absolute best. I've used them for every vehicle I own. Pay cash only if you want the darkest tint you can go. No questions asked if there is ever a problem. And he offers lifetime replacement.

I know the owners of A&B audio in Tarpon Springs on U.S. 19, but they are pricey for tint. Fox Tinting uses Llumar film which is great stuff.

But I use A&B for everything else audio wise....great people to deal with. Should you go up there anyway, talk to Billy and tell him Sergio sent ya. Have a great day...

Sergio

Well, Got it done today. Had 80% put over the factory privacy glass, and 80% on the fronts and a 6" strip across the windshield. Looks good. Here is a couple pics. Sorry, didn't take any before, and the ones I have don't work for these purposes.

Cumminskilla, never made it over to ideal, but thanks for the advice.

Sergio, Saved a c-note over a&b by going to fox. Thats the kinda hookup I was looking for, I owe ya one.

Yeah, I know I'm missing the rain guard on the passenger side. Noticed it was coming off, so I took it all the way off. Just didn't get to putting it back on yet.

This one you can see where I clipped someone on in Virgina on the way down. Got the bumper, clear corner, fender, and side molding.

Don't mind the reflection of the palm tree in the windows. Can't get away from them down here.

I like it, and it does what I wanted it to. Eliminates or reduces the sun glare that hits my daughters car seat and more importantly, her eyes.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:28 PM

Glad I could be of assistance! The EX looks great...just what I would expect from them over at Fox.

Glad it worked out...have a good time while you are here and let me know if I can be of more assistance!!

Sergio
Old 02-12-2009, 01:00 PM

You guys helped me out last time, curious if you could help again. I'm looking to lay some flooring down in the restaurant, and don't know anyone around here. (to get a deal) I don't want carpet, looking at maybe ceramic tile, or some other alternative, no hardwood. Can you guys recommend anyone thats cheap, and does a good job?

This place is definitely not what we were expecting, and we're definitely going to be over budget to get her open. We're basically gutting the place, and starting over. (I'm just trying to not go to far over budget, but still get it done.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.