anyone near naples - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Florida Members Florida Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: naples FL, Golden Gate
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
anyone near naples

tryin to find anyone near naples fl that knows a good GOOD diesel mechanic??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 09-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 384
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Message me please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 09-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Naples
Posts: 110
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Man if you fellas find a good diesel machanic in Naples let me know, Tamiami Ford machanics are a joke!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 09-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 384
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I was thinking of working there once I got out of school :/
Coconut Point Ford wants me but I am not sure I want to go there. If you want you can message me and I'd gladly try and resolve your issue with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 09-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Naples
Posts: 110
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I would appreciate that!!! I like to do all the work on my truck myself because I enjoy it plus it saves me LOTS of money. One time I couldn't figure a problem out and was forced to bring it to the Stealer ship. Long story short after throwing 2k worth of parts at it the problem ended up being a plugged fuel line so I'm kinda done with tamiami Ford. Maybe you should work there, looks like they are in need of a good diesel machanic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 09-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 384
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19 STROKER 95 View Post
I would appreciate that!!! I like to do all the work on my truck myself because I enjoy it plus it saves me LOTS of money. One time I couldn't figure a problem out and was forced to bring it to the Stealer ship. Long story short after throwing 2k worth of parts at it the problem ended up being a plugged fuel line so I'm kinda done with tamiami Ford. Maybe you should work there, looks like they are in need of a good diesel machanic.
Same with my truck! Did everything in my sig but the arp's. Didn't have time to mess with it. So I completely understand and agree with you. I haven't even been back to Tamimai Ford in 6 years. I don't even go there for parts. If I need Ford parts I go through someone else and they are located in Jax. I would LOVE to work there and I know a bunch of people would go there just for me. We will see though. I want to do what my buddy Adam at FCDP does but I know that will come in time. Anyways.... Any issue you have with your truck be more than welcome to message me on here or I can give you my number if needed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 10-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Naples
Posts: 110
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney511 View Post
Same with my truck! Did everything in my sig but the arp's. Didn't have time to mess with it. So I completely understand and agree with you. I haven't even been back to Tamimai Ford in 6 years. I don't even go there for parts. If I need Ford parts I go through someone else and they are located in Jax. I would LOVE to work there and I know a bunch of people would go there just for me. We will see though. I want to do what my buddy Adam at FCDP does but I know that will come in time. Anyways.... Any issue you have with your truck be more than welcome to message me on here or I can give you my number if needed.
I only get parts there if i absolutely need to, the prices they charge for their parts are outrageous, they really do bend ya over. hey thanks again for your offer of assistance, ill definitely will be hitting you up when i need some help. can't tell you how much i have learned just by talking to you guys on this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 10-02-2012, 04:33 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 384
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19 STROKER 95 View Post
I only get parts there if i absolutely need to, the prices they charge for their parts are outrageous, they really do bend ya over. hey thanks again for your offer of assistance, ill definitely will be hitting you up when i need some help. can't tell you how much i have learned just by talking to you guys on this forum.
Becareful though on forums. Some know and others don't. I am not always right but I do my best. Yeah, we dig in and get after the problem. Glad you are on the ORG!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 07-15-2013, 08:46 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: SW Florida
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Reviving an old thread in hopes of someone being able to recommend a good diesel mechanic in Naples for an 04 excursion 6.0?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 07-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: naples FL, Golden Gate
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
here ya go

theres a good place in ft myers called powerstroke performance ive met a couple people that have had work done there and they recommend them


10090 Intercom Drive

Unit B7

Fort Myers, FL 33913

Andrew.Pokorny@gmail.com

239-338-8137

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to BOGGERBOYS For This Useful Post:
darkpassenger (03-01-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors