Central Florida members... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Florida Members Florida Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 07:21 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Central Florida members...

Looking for somebody around the Orlando, Lake Mary, Sanford or surrounding areas that may be interested in test driving a truck for me.

Currently I am overseas and I have been looking for trucks lately and found one that I guess I think is a good deal. Anyways, long story short its at a dealer who can handle everything while I am still over here with the paperwork, but I am a little iffy on the trucks that they sell. I have been there a couple of times and the care and maint. on them always leaves me questioning the product that comes from them. HOWEVER, they sell a butt load of trucks and have been in business for quite some time. So maybe the ones I have seen a long time ago were just nasty trucks to begin with and I shouldnt hold a grudge on the dealer if a good deal were to pop up and what not.

Family is located in the Lake Mary area, but they dont know anything about diesels. So for them to test drive it they wouldn't be able to give me very good feedback on a particular truck. So thats where the wonderful powerstroke community comes into play.

If there isn't anybody around the area that can do it, does anybody know of a good respectable shop in the area that it can be taken to and looked over?

Thanks for any help guys!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

alright nevermind, disregard. Salesman told me somebody came and looked at it and I guess may be going through with purchasing it. Whether or not this is a plot to speed things up on my end or somebody really is I dont know. Either way I am going to chalk it up as a loss. No biggie, Ill keep looking.

Old 06-03-2011, 05:23 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Is it Gibson Truck World?

They move alot of trucks, but my personal experience was not that great, but...
Old 07-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I'm in the Inverness area so if ya find another one I would be happy to help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.