Bad Tank Leak, Family Guy, a lot of boose. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
The Fishing Hole For the Powerstroke.org anglers!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 09:04 PM
scuffs *****

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Tyler
Bad Tank Leak, Family Guy, a lot of boose.

Hey ya'll, let me start off by saying hi and good evening, and let me apologize for my spelling errors this thread will prolly have cause i've been drinkin'... a lot lol. I have a 29 Long fish tank that sits up top my $1,200 solid cherry dresser that I built my self. I have a towel that sits underneat it just to absorb some splash over from the air stone bubbles that pop, and me netting out dead fish, and just whatever else might spill out. I have 11 Glo fish in it, and one Pleco. I noticed a weird sound that sounded like something cracking tonight. Turned off the TV to hear it better and notice my towel was dripping off one end onto the floor. I notied about a gallon of water laying on my floor, and the entire towel was soaked. I found that the tank was leaking along the right side of the very bottom of the tank. I had to drain the entire thing and the fish are now living in a 5 gallong bucket until I can reseal the tank tomorrow when I get off work. Totally sucks to do when your drunk, so I had my friend Tim come help me.. who was drunk too so this was a major challenge lol. But we got it done. The top of my dresser is really warped and I hope it will straighten out.

Another thing thats off topic for you guys that watch Family Guy as religiuously as I do, Seth MacFarlane is the creator of Family Guy and does the voices for Peter, Stewie, Brian, and Quagmire as well as many other small parts in the show. I have come to the conclusion that Seth is one of the best singers I have ever heard. He is always throwing some songs into this shows that you should hear. They are pretty good. Well thats about all I gotta say! See ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Emergency Services

Send a message via AIM to cchase
why dont you go drink some more

family guy is an awesome show btw
Old 12-09-2008, 09:13 PM
scuffs *****

I am lol. cchase I haven't heard from you in forever, how you been?

And yes Fam Guy is the best show ever! I never miss it on AS, and I own all seasons on DVD
Old 12-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

As your attorney I advise you and your buddy to drink a lot more beer and get some Acapulco shirts and you need to arm yourself, to the teeth.

Sorry, I'm watching fear and loathing in las vegas
Old 12-09-2008, 09:49 PM
scuffs *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by symbols View Post
As your attorney I advise you and your buddy to drink a lot more beer and get some Acapulco shirts and you need to arm yourself, to the teeth.

Sorry, I'm watching fear and loathing in las vegas
lol me and him always go with his family to eat at Acapulco our in Xenia, Ohio all the time. I am very armed to the teeth, my 45, my 20 gauge with 00 buck and slugs, and he has his 45, mini-14, 12 gauge, and a 30-06 lol For some reason when I wake up after being totally drunk my guns are always loaded.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Emergency Services

Send a message via AIM to cchase
as long as its only your guns that are loaded...

I have been around, just working and trying to figure out how to kill this ghost in my truck.

My gun is always loaded. so when there is drinking I just try to keep it out of my hands.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:55 PM
scuffs *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchase View Post
as long as its only your guns that are loaded...

I have been around, just working and trying to figure out how to kill this ghost in my truck.

My gun is always loaded. so when there is drinking I just try to keep it out of my hands.
As long as its only my guns? Could it be any different? My 45 is always loaded, but when I drink I be sure to not to touch it unless I have too. But if I have to shoot 14 bullets drunk, I hope I can hit something! lol
Old 12-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Well then as your attorney I advise you to take a tiny taste of the stuff in the little brown bottle. If you wake up in a lizard suit with a tape recorder duct taped to your face then you took too much
Old 12-09-2008, 09:59 PM
scuffs *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by symbols View Post
Well then as your attorney I advise you to take a tiny taste of the stuff in the little brown bottle. If you wake up in a lizard suit with a tape recorder duct taped to your face then you took too much
I will be sure to do that and give you a call in the morning lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.