Serbu Super Shorty - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Firearms Discussion Discussion of all types of firearms.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 03-25-2010, 12:01 AM Thread Starter
Don't mind me

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Serbu Super Shorty

Does anyone have one? If you do how does it shoot. I am looking at getting one as a home defense/easy to pack around scatter gun. I think it might come in handy on camping trips and while I am out to sea for the wife. For those of you that don't know what I am talking about I will save you the trouble of searching for it.

The holster

In action

YouTube - Serbu Super Shorty w/ Knoxx Grip

Josh

04 F350 CC SB DRW IT HAS SOME STUFF

"Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it." House M.D.
post #2 of 6 Old 03-25-2010, 02:35 AM
My 6OH Hates Me

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
looks pretty sweet. I want one!!!

Mike

"The Iron Pig"

post #3 of 6 Old 03-25-2010, 02:37 AM
Serving Our Country!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1tonpower
love to have one....special permit required =\

08 f350 KMC wheels with 33" MTZs, bed rails with a reese 20k slider, 5% tint all around, 60gal fuel box, kenwood monitor, afe drop in filter, livewire w/innovative tunes, sinister egr delete, twisted stage 3 trans

post #4 of 6 Old 05-31-2010, 12:50 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Now I really like that,I have the SPA's frenchi,for home defense and it is a little heafty,that looks a lot easier to handle.

1997 F-350 CC Dually Power Hungry performance chip. DIY air intake ,4" Diamond Eye exhaust, Trans temp gauge,Pyrometer gauge 10,000 Lb. Warn Winch, 1 million candle power auxilary lights,black heavy diamond plate bumper/brushguard
post #5 of 6 Old 06-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
josh that would be a horible shooter esp for the wife (try keepin it in your hands). + its a short barreled shotgun. so youll have to do 12 weeks worth of papers and hoops to get one. look into the taurus judge if you realy want a compact shotty for defense and the camper + no special papers.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
---------------------------------------------------
The People of a free country should not be scared of their government, the government should be scared of their people.

post #6 of 6 Old 07-21-2010, 12:20 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to 1BAD99
Having shot one of these a few times I can advise you to definatly steer clear of this weapon for your wife. Im 6ft, 190 and holding on to this weapon takes some concentration while firing it. Not to say your wife isn't capable of handling it (since I have no knowledge of her) but in most cases a woman with this weapon will either break her wrist, bust her teeth out, or drop the weapon after the first trigger pull. If your looking for a shotgun to take with you camping, home defense, and something your wife can shoot then I would highly recommend something along the lines of an 18in mossberg 590, or possibly the mossberg "Breacher". Your looking at around 700 for the serbu, plus your tax stamp fees which will range from $5 if its classified as a AOW (any other weapon) or $200 if its classified as a SBS (short barrelled shotgun) which unless things have changed im almost positive the serbu is still classified as a SBS. So when your all said and done you could buy 2 mossbergs for the price of this 1 cool but Not always useful shotgun.

1999 F350 ext cab LB
Gauges( boost,pyro, trans)
DIY intake
MBRP 4in turbo back exhaust
Superchips flashpaq
35in baja TA's and leveling kit

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode