Modded Glock thread - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Firearms Discussion Discussion of all types of firearms.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 69 Old 01-10-2010, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

 
Goose350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,271
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Modded Glock thread

Lets see and hear whats done to them. Just got mine so its stock for now. Night sights and slide release are in the near future.

The Mullet Mod
Stock 2005 F-350 4x4
*Afe Intake
*4" TB Exhaust
*Scangauge
*SCT
*Bulletproof Diesel oil bypass
*Bulletproof Diesel water pump
*Tuned FICM
Goose350 is offline  
post #2 of 69 Old 01-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
rjwareagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I guess ill start..... glock 22 2nd gen. stainless guide rod with new spring, titanium plunger, 3.5 trigger and extended slide release...



2006 F-250
2.5 Daystar
F350 Blocks
Dual Stabilizers
KMC Rims
35x12.5/20 Toyo M/T
RBP Badges
6000K
Sct programmer (Innovative)
Edge Insight
PHP FICM
4" RBP exhaust No cat No muffler
Airaid intake
Zoodad
Banks High Ram

Tracvision
Tons of AV
5 JL Subs
03 Turbo
08 tailgate
08 console
09 Bumper
08 diff
08 mirrors
Jan 2008/Jun 2010 8-Lug


2003 Harley F-150 blk/slv
rjwareagle is offline  
post #3 of 69 Old 01-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Emergency Services

 
Powersmokein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NC for now
Posts: 5,436
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i told u rj your not allowed to F'in taalk anymore man, you suck.

'97 F350 CC LB



Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinjracing View Post
Now that's F****ing Balls Do they clink as he walks???
Quote:
Originally Posted by alberta 7.3 View Post
but I guess the porno red interior made you lose interest
Powersmokein is offline  
post #4 of 69 Old 01-11-2010, 01:09 PM
PMR = JUNK

 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NW, Ohio
Posts: 11,234
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake
I have a Glock 26 with Trijicon night sights.

BPS President

2000 F-250, forged rods, 38r turbo, BTS trans, hutch mod, TW tuning and Bad Night Special 50 horse Caterpillar injectors



Quote:
Originally Posted by alberta 7.3 View Post
Yeah, I'd probably feel a bit drained after firing twice in rapid succession.
Jake is offline  
post #5 of 69 Old 01-11-2010, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

 
Goose350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,271
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
I have a Glock 26 with Trijicon night sights.
.

The Mullet Mod
Stock 2005 F-350 4x4
*Afe Intake
*4" TB Exhaust
*Scangauge
*SCT
*Bulletproof Diesel oil bypass
*Bulletproof Diesel water pump
*Tuned FICM
Goose350 is offline  
post #6 of 69 Old 01-11-2010, 01:26 PM
PMR = JUNK

 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NW, Ohio
Posts: 11,234
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake
Alright, hold on.

BPS President

2000 F-250, forged rods, 38r turbo, BTS trans, hutch mod, TW tuning and Bad Night Special 50 horse Caterpillar injectors



Quote:
Originally Posted by alberta 7.3 View Post
Yeah, I'd probably feel a bit drained after firing twice in rapid succession.
Jake is offline  
post #7 of 69 Old 01-11-2010, 01:41 PM
PMR = JUNK

 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NW, Ohio
Posts: 11,234
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake
This is my concealed carry gun. If im not at work (construction, it would get completely dirty and would be a hindrance moving around) its on me 99% of the time. Wanna take that chance for the 1%?






BPS President

2000 F-250, forged rods, 38r turbo, BTS trans, hutch mod, TW tuning and Bad Night Special 50 horse Caterpillar injectors



Quote:
Originally Posted by alberta 7.3 View Post
Yeah, I'd probably feel a bit drained after firing twice in rapid succession.
Jake is offline  
post #8 of 69 Old 01-11-2010, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

 
Goose350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,271
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thanks Jake. Night sights will probably be my first mod. Looks good

The Mullet Mod
Stock 2005 F-350 4x4
*Afe Intake
*4" TB Exhaust
*Scangauge
*SCT
*Bulletproof Diesel oil bypass
*Bulletproof Diesel water pump
*Tuned FICM
Goose350 is offline  
post #9 of 69 Old 01-11-2010, 01:47 PM
PMR = JUNK

 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NW, Ohio
Posts: 11,234
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake
I wouldn't have a CC gun without them. Most of the times you'd most likely need it would be at night, and what good is a gun if you cant aim at your target.

BPS President

2000 F-250, forged rods, 38r turbo, BTS trans, hutch mod, TW tuning and Bad Night Special 50 horse Caterpillar injectors



Quote:
Originally Posted by alberta 7.3 View Post
Yeah, I'd probably feel a bit drained after firing twice in rapid succession.
Jake is offline  
post #10 of 69 Old 01-11-2010, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

 
Goose350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,271
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Agreed. Thats why I am getting them

The Mullet Mod
Stock 2005 F-350 4x4
*Afe Intake
*4" TB Exhaust
*Scangauge
*SCT
*Bulletproof Diesel oil bypass
*Bulletproof Diesel water pump
*Tuned FICM
Goose350 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome