2008 F450 code P0652 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 03:07 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Unhappy 2008 F450 code P0652

I have a 2008 ford F450 super duty dually 4x2 with 6.4 v8 diesel auto mileage 3628 m I drove 32 mile journey yesterday and as the engine was idling before it was shutdown there was a noise and the revs increased to 1400 and there was no response from throttle pedal also eml light came on plugged in code reader P0652 code was logged ,cannot erase The truck runs at 1400 rpm no throttle response when you depress brake pedal revs drop and it will go into drive and take off and revs increase to 1400 and will go
but speed will not exceed 10 to 12 mph I would appreciate any help anyone can give on this fault
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2009, 03:45 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Well here is what the code you pulled is P0652 Sensor Reference Voltage B Circuit Low. Right now I can't go any further with help as I am not real sure what that is refering to. But hope this gets you in the right direction.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:38 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

What did it take to get going again? had your truck had any mods? any more problems?
Old 06-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydurr View Post
What did it take to get going again? had your truck had any mods? any more problems?
Was in trouble getting information on truck as i live in europe. Got all information on line repair manual by subscribing to www.eautorepair.net very detailed information all sensor locations and wiring diagrams and pinpoint tests to identify fault it was well worth the money to access workshop repair manual.Anyway to check which sensor was at fault required a lot of senors to be unplugged and voltage had to be checked at gas pedal wiring unplugged with a voltage multimeter as detailed in pinpoint test B Basically you plug in sensors and check voltage until you find which sensor is at fault You will also need code reader to reset check engine indicator light in display. On my 2008 F450 the DPF diesel particle filter pressure sensor part no 8C3Z 9J460 B had failed There have been no mods and have had no problems since also requires plenty of time and patience to trace

Last edited by michael germaine; 06-12-2009 at 11:26 AM. Reason: if you diconnect this sensor the truck will run as normal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.