04 F-350 PSD Puking oil out of the overflow
So I searched a few threads here, and skimmed over but it seems that my oil cooler has just **** the bed, and I should replace the EGT cooler while I am in there.
1. Does the oil ONLY get int the coolant OR can the coolant get in the oil and ruin the bearings???
2. Anyone have a hookup for discount pricing on parts???
3. Is there an aftermarket solution that is better???
4. I do not have a tuner, what else should I replace while I have the top end off?
5. Can studs be installed with cab on?
6. How long of a job is this for a good mechanic, first time PSD
7. Whats the best way to clean out the sludge from the cooling system???
8. Should I sell the truck after fixing it??? or will it last???
Thanks for your help