Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2003 6.0 NO START. LEAKING OIL. NO CODES

2K views 17 replies 3 participants last post by  woogy97 
#1 ·
I have a 03 F-350 6.0 152 000 miles. It was blowing huge clouds of black and white smoke continuously before I shut it off 15 minutes ago. Now it will not start. Oil is coated everywhere, on the back of the truck, on the trailer and the oil level is below minimum which was full an hour and a half ago. Now just dripping the small remains onto our driveway. Lots of steaming from the engine too. Please help me. My business depends on this truck.

#13 ·
could be your oil pressure sensor to it's right beside the turbo feed line and could also be your turbo drain tube also with bad oil ring.i can have turbo off by the time most people
take the ficm and degas tank off you could say i've done a few.but it's easier for me to take the turbo off.

we need to see if you are building any oil pressure

#17 ·
So I made the story seem like it was me driving. It was actually my dad. He said he heard a bang and then it smoked like hell that last 1.5 miles until it reached my home. My dad thinks he threw a rod. What are possible scenarios with that statement added in?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.