electical dead.... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cchase
electical dead....

So i replaced my altenator a few days ago. my battery then started flashing every now and then. Today it stayed on, so i had autozone test it. batterys are fine. got home went to leave again and it barely started. Went to go to adavance to have them check the altneator. got there they guy said blah blah your an idiot its your batterys... so he hooks it up, and finds that my truck is running off the batterys, and the alt is not recharing them. they dont have any instock. So i drove home, my cab lights stoped working, got halfway and my amp gauge went just above the line, and crazy things started happening, wipers would go. turnsingel would come on, lights would flash. never hurt the engine though... now truck is dead in the driveway and its snowing!!!!!!!!!!!! and to top it off that feasco lead me to miss a dead line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! having a top notch day... anyone think my batterys are cooked and have anyidea why cabs lights quit? or anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cchase
shameless bump
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.