Scanning Tools - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Unhappy Scanning Tools

I need to know what I would need to scan for ICP pressure and duty cycle of the IPR in order to eliminate them, don't have much money to work with. Anybody wanting to help out by letting me borrow or coming over to scan it yourself would be greatly appreciated. It has been down for 11 months while arguing with the dealer that sold it to me about whether it was right when I bought it, which it wasn't. Since I bought it it was hard to start unless I hooked up the block heater and even then it took a good 15 seconds to start and would bellow white smoke for 5 seconds then be fine. It would run fine until a month after I bought it then it would lose power and die and would not start until the engine cooled down, the entire time it was "wrong" I continued to drive it so my mom could drive my car while my sister drove hers, couldn't afford to park it. Replaced the batteries and checked the charging system, just wanted to scan it for oil pressure and possible codes before I tear into the motor so I know what to possibly look for. Still paying on it and inspections due this month. Any body with any help or advice to offer, please PM me. Thank you guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
6.0, hpop, icp, ipr, scanners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.