This morning I was leaving for work when I noticed the WTS light was on longer than normal. Usually 3-5 sec, today was closer to 20 before I started to crank. It didnt fire, and it ALWAYS had.
Turned off, then back to IGN, and now there is no WTS light.
Took the back up car to work, came home, and got to checking things.
1. ALL fuses are good. Checked 22 and 9 multiple times and changed them anyway.
2. Unplugged the fuel bowl heater just in case, still no light or start.
3. Checked my chip, nice and tight, unplugged it anyway.
4. Checked oil level, OK.
5. Checked Battery Voltage. 12.5V, Hooked up a charger just in case, no start.
6. Switched Relays around, no change.
7. Checked voltage at GPR. 12.5 at battery side.
IGN switched on I have battery voltage on BOTH small wires,
and still none on the GP/Shunted side. I used a set of jumper
cables to jump across the terminals, but still no difference in
8. Tried to read for codes with my AutoEnginuity but it wont connect to the
truck, possibly no connection at DLC?
Im not sure what my next step should be, Im frustrated right now and going to take a break, hopefully you guys have some more ideas that DONT start with PCM....lol Thanks!