Originally Posted by RamStud
I just got my e99 on 12/28. Its a 4/98 on the door, the engine says 250hp, is a crew cab, 4x4, xlt auto with 190 on the clock. I have a couple of questions...
1. the key the dealer gave me only works the ignition, no doors or tailgate. How do i make them all match?
2. where can i get 2 plastic stake pocket covers, and i dont want the hooks or anything else, just the oem covers
3. i have a VERY noisy torque converter and cant live with it. I have already put on the Tymar intake, plan on 5" no muffler exhaust and a T Wildman 6 position chip. Which torque converter do yall suggest?
Thanks for any help and suggestions
Congrats on the new truck.
1) 2 keys - one of the ign and one for the doors/tailgate.
2) I would say best bet is the dealership. Surely to God they can't be much. If they are, let me know. Might can get them cheaper for you
3)Can't help you there - got a ZF6