Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

i need help!

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  CT Performance, Inc. 
#1 ·
ok guys I need to get an alignment. where can I find what I need to get the truck aligned? Ive been told that Ii need an eccentric ball joint kit in order to get it aligned. Please hook a fellow stroker up with some info and where to get what I need for the best price.

#3 ·
the alignment is definately off. actually its more camber. my tires look like this right now
\-/ lol . i was told they would sell me an eccentric ball joint kit for 250+

#4 ·
Call Nate @ Strictly Diesel or Ken @ Bulletproof Diesel

Bullet Proof Diesel
480-464-8846
Mesa

Strictly Diesel
480-922-8768
Scottsdale

#8 ·
do you think thats all i need is eccentric cams? and where can i get these? sorry for the dumb questions

#9 ·
Man I got my alignment today and the shop told me I needed a "Caster Kit" and if I wanted them to do it for parts and labor it would be like 450!! I said no thanks, get home and look up the part and its only 30 bucks a piece!! Damn shopswill try to rape you lol

#10 ·
yeah thats pretty much what im going through right now. i was told i need an eccentic ball joint kit by the shop i went to. which i cant even exactly find

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.