Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

alignment situation

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  ryansmagic 
#1 ·
so after putting my 2 in leveling kit on i took the truck to a reputable off road/diesel shop to have it aligned. after sitting at the shop for 3 hrs!!! im told that i need a eccentric ball joint kit for them to even be capable of aligning it. anyone else hear of this?

#4 ·
I've heard of it yea but they don't need them to set toe but if for any reason camber or caster is off then yea you will need them

#5 ·
its 2wd. so i plan on lifting the truck 4-5 inches. so im going to need one of these things then i guess as well? anyone know if 250 is what they normally run?

#10 ·
Do you have pictures of these on your truck? I was told these (MOOG K80109) only work on a Dana 35 front end. Is that what the 99 F250 has? I am re doing my whole front end plus a leveling mini pack kit and when I go to get it aligned I want to make sure I have every thing ready to go. Thanks!:thumb:

#7 ·
I had to get what Dutch01 got to get mine to align correctly.

#9 ·
Got my 2" Leveling Kit installed a month or two ago on my 2WD, and it seems like my tires are wearing more on the outside edge. Plus it looks like my front wheels are bowed in at the bottom (Notice my pics in my gallary). Will the MOOG K80109 fix this problem?
Thanks

#15 ·
One of my wheels already has a leaning look to it even though the ball joints are good and tight.I was going to have the dealer ship do the alignment for me. This dealer ship is pretty good so far. But they want 50.00 each for the adjusters if needed.Double what you can get them from that website.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.