Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

WHAT A **** UP YEAR MY F-350 HAS HAD

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  F250 Fever 
#1 · (Edited)
OK WHERE TO START IN 98 MY DAD MADE A 99 7.3L F350 XLT 4X4 SUPER CAB SRW WELL HE WAITED 6 MONTH FOR IT. WELL 06 COMES AROUND AND THE 350 IS MINE :woot: 2007 ALL GOOD 2008 CHIP, 4"DP IN TO 5" DIY STACKS, DIY INTAKE, 10K HID, PIAA FOGS, RED LED INTERIOR LIGHTS,305/70R16 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar, 2009 GOT A MINT TAKEOFF 2009 TAILGATE WIT A STEP IN RED FOR $250 :thumb: TINTED THE TAIL LIGHTS AND WINDOWS PIONEER AVH-P4100DVD AND A BACKUP CAM AND XM,2-10" MTX SUBS AND rockfordfosgate AMP. THATS WHERE THE GOOD PART END

WERE TO START TRANNY WENT PUT A STAGE 3 IN THAT WAS ABOUT $3500 THEN THE GLOW PLUGS THEN STARTER THEN ALTERNATOR THEN THE IDM THEN THE HPOP ALL THE BALL JOINTS TOO THE PASS AXLE SHAFT WENT WHEN THE BEARING *** WENT HAD TO DROP TWO NEW BATTS IN IT AND A BLOCK HEATER THEN THE 4X4 LOCKIN HUBS WTFFFFFF REALY BAD YEAR

#3 ·
Thats part of owning one of these trucks. IMHO alot of that is normal maintenence.

#4 ·
well it is a 99 right? normal maintinance just all at once. you are good for another 10 years right?

#6 ·
:icon_ford: :bump:

#7 ·
i think its mostly because of those truck nutz hanging off the rear hitch.. get rid of those and I think you will be fine from then on

#9 ·
sounds close to my truck...
tranny
alternator
2 batteries
a bunch of little stuff
and shes in the shop now getting diagnosed

BTW what were your symptoms when your HPOP went out? Mine might be going now, they called me yesterday and said my oil pressure is way too low.

#10 ·
ha thats normal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.