Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Early 99 Build Date & Information, No Door Sticker

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  cvdenson 
#1 ·
I think I have an early 1999 f250 7.3 but I was looking for the build date and could not find it to be sure. I was gonna look at the sticker on the driver side door pillar but it is not there any more, I can see where it used to be, I guess it fell off. The engine says January 1998 but the hood hinge and fender have March 1998 stamped on them. The air box pulls air from the fender and it has the smaller turbo so I think it is the early 1999. I just bought the truck about 2 months ago and brought it by the Ford dealership and they did the recalls on it but but said they had to go by the build date since the sticker wasn't there no more. I want to order one of the TS Performance 6 position chips but I need the build date to order it, also I wanna know how I can find out all the other information that I might need that that was on the chip. I don't know if it'll help or not but the VIN number is 1FTNW21F7XEA37854

Thanks

Matt

#2 ·
Any one have any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

#3 ·
Yes you have an Early '99 Build.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.