Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

How will a Beans D66 Dominator turbo sound

8K views 19 replies 3 participants last post by  powerstrokinit 
#1 ·
How will a beans d66 turbo sound on my Truck over stock? Whistle louder?

#3 ·
Okay thanks for the info. like the tone better? And how about how it performs?

#4 ·
yeah I like the tone a lot more, I think it performs great, it works real well with my stage 2s and clears them up just fine and when the turbo lights it moves! Im not sure how it performs with stock injectors but Im sure you will very happy with it.

#5 ·
okay, i plan on getting some DIY stage 2's soon just dont have the money just yet. but thats what i was hoping to hear, Thanks!

#9 ·
Good to know. So this has nothingto do with the turbo, but a stack question. I plan on putting a single 7 inch mitre cut stack on my truck this week. How much louderis it than a 4 inch out the back? And is it deeper sounding? I ask because i know you have had stacks before

#10 ·
it will be louder and deeper, not louder decibal wise but it will seem louder becuase it is right behind you, you will definitely be hearing the exhaust a lot more. Drone isnt bad at all though. I definitely liked the deeper tone that came with the larger diameter stacks. But Im happy with the sound of my 5" exhaust too.

Be ready to clean the soot off your truck though after some rain. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.