Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

My 7.3 PSD van

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Richie Rich 
#1 ·
Hey all, newb from Missouri.

Picked up this 96 about a year ago from a local fella on Craigslist. The van was originally purchased by Bass Pro for use by one of their pro bass guys back in 1996, with a Glaval conversion.

I purchased the rig to haul mine and friends' bikes back and forth to Hallett Oklahoma for track days, and have a comfortable place for me to crash at the track, due to the conversion sofa in back.

Interestingly enough, the more I drove the van, the more I fell in love with it........minus the teal and white 90's era exterior aesthetic. As time went on, I noticed my normal daily driver (Mercedes ML55 AMG) was sitting in the driveway more and more, so I decided to turn the van into something a little more.......fun.

It started with a vinyl wrap, to promote my local moto forum here in Springfield, and went from there.

Just installed a DP tuner chip with various tunes............It turned the van from a slow, lumbering comfort wagon, to a veritable hot rod!

And, here she is:

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice! Major transformation. :punk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.