Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

introduction

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ToMang07 
#1 ·
hey, thought i would post up and say hi. i just purchased a 98 psd conversion van for 900 and this site has already been a wealth of information to me.

i bought it with a problem blowing a fuse resulting in a no start/no wait to start light condition that research has proven to be the infamous fuel heater. so i guess unplug it and enjoy!!

anyways, just wanted to stop in and drop a line saying thanks for all the help. even though the answers to my problems were not directed originally at me, all the answers to my problems have been answered fairly well just by using the search function.

well, you will be seeing me around,

later

#3 ·
Good move...unplug and enjoy....the fuel heater only engages when the outside temp drops very low...normal use is not a problem...mine has been unplugged for 4 years now...next time you change the fuel filter give a good look inside the bowl and see if the heating rod has a break in it...it usually breaks at the solder connection ...

bd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.