Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

E-Series Lug Pattern??

4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  97Beast 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if ford uses the 8x6.5 or the 8x170mm pattern on the E-Series 8 lug vans.
I saw in a catalog that they still use hubcaps like the OBS but with the 5-star SD 16" wheels. Next to my stock alcoas, those stock 5-star wheels are one of my favorites and I'd love a set for my OBS.
Here's a link to some on ebay.
New Factory Ford Aluminum 16 Wheels F250 Truck E250 Van : eBay Motors (item 270471147420 end time Feb-13-10 09:04:23 PST)
They say they are 8x6.5, and they say they fit 1964-1998 8 lug ford trucks.

#2 ·
bump :bump:

#3 ·
yup, the vans use the same bolt pattern as the older trucks... 8 on 6.5"

#4 ·
Do the E-series wheels have the same backspacing as an OBS wheel??
I've seen vans with the same wheels that I have on my truck. So I was thinking that the Alcoas with the five spokes (identical design that 99-04) SDs off of a van would fit my truck.
I really like those 5 spoke wheels, and I think it will throw some people off.:hehe:

#5 ·
I do not know if the pattern changed in the newer years, but my guess would be that if the bolt pattern works, you'd be ok... back spaceing shouldn't change enough to hurt any thing.

#6 ·
Alrighty. Looks like I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a set of those 5-spoke e-series wheels.:nod:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.