Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Driver power seat out!!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SuperCrutyPS 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

Any of you guys had to fix your power seats on your dually. I am driving my 2006 F-350 down to LA and I want to fix the power seat so my wife can help me drive it down there. The seat in pushed all the way back and most people can't reach Im 6'3 so I have no problems.

How can i get started troubleshooting this problem. Thanks for any help my mechanical experience is shamefully limited as you can see, I've never ventured beyond changing oil and brakes. :tard: :eek:hnoes:

#2 ·
You need to make sure the fuses are good, check wires for chafing or stretched, and then check the motors on the seat

#3 ·
I did check my fuses they all seemed good however I was not able to tell which one was for the power seats. How would I go about checking the motors? The seat does not go up, down, forward, back and does not heat. The not heating part does not bother me however is it possible for all three motors to go out at the same time? Thanks

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.