Lifted Dually? - Page 42 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #411  
Old 01-24-2013, 08:11 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 64
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lifted Dually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVAC SuperTech View Post
It's in my sig pic lol
Sorry I'm on a phone


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #412  
Old 01-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Salinas CA.
Posts: 378
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99bft View Post
my 99 lifted dually pulling my lifted 5th wheel camper and pulling my 65 ford N600. dont have any pics of it by itself right now.


[ATTACH]Attachment 54153[/ATTACH]
Heres a pic of it pulling home a N1000 i picked up this weekendAttachment 54137
99bft like the EB avatar Maybe some day I'll get out that way? Here's mine. Also our 27' 5er
Attached Thumbnails
Lifted Dually?-our-baby.jpg   Lifted Dually?-vacation-2012-rv-450.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #413  
Old 01-24-2013, 08:30 PM
Premium Member


 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Aberdeen, WA
Posts: 5,865
Thanks: 7
Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Your Bronco is sick Brian^^^ very nice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #414  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:58 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: clemmons,NC
Posts: 111
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADTON View Post
99bft like the EB avatar Maybe some day I'll get out that way? Here's mine. Also our 27' 5er
That is one nice bronco, I love mine, ive got more plans for it next winter. right now the wifes 66 mustang is this winters project. The bronco turns more heads and gets more compliments than the 99 cobra with a kenne bell i had. Did you have to lift your 5er to fit your truck under it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #415  
Old 01-25-2013, 07:19 AM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Salinas CA.
Posts: 378
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.34ever View Post
Your Bronco is sick Brian^^^ very nice
Thanks Brother. It is a sickness I have The better half and I call her our first born, since it started 12yrs ago
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #416  
Old 01-25-2013, 07:31 AM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Salinas CA.
Posts: 378
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99bft View Post
That is one nice bronco, I love mine, ive got more plans for it next winter. right now the wifes 66 mustang is this winters project. The bronco turns more heads and gets more compliments than the 99 cobra with a kenne bell i had. Did you have to lift your 5er to fit your truck under it?
Your still up on me brother. My wife has a 2000 Ls and wants a new car, so I twisted her arm and said if we do, it will be one of her dream cars, a 66 convert! But I would like a resto mod with some upgrades Been workin on my boys play room to turn it back into my garage/shop, so I need more projects like i need a hole in my head And yes, Spring over axle flip with 1.5" blocks and upgraded to 9/16 u-bolts. Great clearence for my bed so as not to contact, but might go to 2" blocks Got a guy to come look at it today, wife wants an RV before the stang so we can pull what we call our, "first born" to EB everts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #417  
Old 01-25-2013, 10:57 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: clemmons,NC
Posts: 111
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADTON View Post
Your still up on me brother. My wife has a 2000 Ls and wants a new car, so I twisted her arm and said if we do, it will be one of her dream cars, a 66 convert! But I would like a resto mod with some upgrades Been workin on my boys play room to turn it back into my garage/shop, so I need more projects like i need a hole in my head And yes, Spring over axle flip with 1.5" blocks and upgraded to 9/16 u-bolts. Great clearence for my bed so as not to contact, but might go to 2" blocks Got a guy to come look at it today, wife wants an RV before the stang so we can pull what we call our, "first born" to EB everts.
Heck my wifes dd is a subaru forester with 280,000 miles and its really been a great car. she wants a new 4 door wrangler but we have way to many irons in the fire ourselves. Thats why the stang needs to be done while we're car payment free. Her mustang is a coupe with just a 289 but its gona be her own build to her taste, im just gona be the wrencher. i had to do a spring over and build a 6" sub frame to get the 5er to clear the bed sides. Jayco must have built these things to be pulled by a 2wd nissan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #418  
Old 01-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Salinas CA.
Posts: 378
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
99bft My wife also talked bout that 4door but knows that our eb would just sit. Good luck on her stang hope all goes smooth. Just don't do what I did and buy stuff to just sit on a shelf and install after the warrenty expires

The thing I would like to do is a 4 door early bronc but not like the one green one that is already out there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #419  
Old 01-26-2013, 07:48 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: clemmons,NC
Posts: 111
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADTON View Post
99bft My wife also talked bout that 4door but knows that our eb would just sit. Good luck on her stang hope all goes smooth. Just don't do what I did and buy stuff to just sit on a shelf and install after the warrenty expires

The thing I would like to do is a 4 door early bronc but not like the one green one that is already out there
A 4 door eb would be so bad ***. just dont have the heart to cut up a classic. My trucks original color is the same as yours. The po had it painted this horrible cheap silver paint job and left the door jambs the original navy blue color, but hey it let me jew em down alot! hopefully ill have it repainted this summer and have it lookin half as good as yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #420  
Old 01-26-2013, 07:51 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 434
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley F350 View Post
VERY nice truck! I love the super single look, it looks like a tubbed out truck.

Nice work...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors