Link UltraRide question - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Link UltraRide question

I have a 2006 F550 with the Link UltraRide chassis air suspension kit on it. Does anyone here have this system on their truck? This system has been great however I recently am battling with a leak. The last two mornings I found the truck completely “dumped” with no air in the system. I filled the system and raised the truck to ride height last night and searched for the leak. I was able to hear the leak and took a few pics of the valve that is leaking the air. I think it is the Dump valve also known as the 3 way valve. If anyone has info I would be greatly appreciated. I’m gonna call Link and see what they have to say. Thx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Premium Member

Here are the pics!!! Pictured is the valve where I located the leak. There is an elbow at the top with one line then there is a Y with two lines then toward the bottom there are two elictrical wires then just bellow that there is a black (looks like a knob) thing with a small brass colored button in the middle. This is where the air is leaking out from, the very bottom of this whole assembly.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:33 AM

I have the same system on a f450. I eliminated the dump valve and level controls and went with in cab gauge and switch controls. This gives me the ability to control each bag individually and I am able to level the truck side to side when hauling my camper.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Premium Member

Part number from Link 1301-0535 Valve 3way

You can call Darren @ 818-767-3323 he should be able to get any parts you may need.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:38 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2elvis View Post
Part number from Link 1301-0535 Valve 3way

You can call Darren @ 818-767-3323 he should be able to get any parts you may need.
Yes thats the one. The other possible part needed is the Level control valve. I wont know till I do the test in the morning. Thats part number 800M0197.

I hope its the 3 way as it is much cheaper. oh who is Darren and where does he work...??
Old 09-20-2012, 04:14 PM
Premium Member

Did some diagnostics on the Link UltraRide system today. Turns out it is the 3 way solenoid valve. It's ordered and hopefully it gets here soon. Funny thing is the system seems good to go right now, of course now that parts are en route.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Old 07-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Premium Member

WOW been a while, but its all fixed. I also added a line to run air tools and fill tires with air on the toys... thx for the help!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.