mad vibrations - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
mad vibrations

Hey guys I need help going in the right direction, any help would be appreciated. I have a 2004 Crew cab f350 SRW 6.0L powertroke with pro comp 6" lift. The truck was great until the other day when I reversed over a curb I noticed a vibration coming from under my arse while driving down the road only at 40 mph+. I had to give it alot of gas to climb the curb as I was against it. Now I have the vibration which seems to be getting worse and a clunk when i left of the gas and another when im back into the pedal. (only while going faster than 10 mph) I dont get the usual slam from a dead stop like a u joint.
Also I rode in the passenger seat today and could barely feel the vibration compared to the drivers side. I went underneath the truck and the front drive shaft spins freely in 2wd. Im so lost I cant stand it any longer and this is my daily driver. Oh and when I turn 4x4 high on while driving when its vibrating it gets a hair worse but mostly the same. Thanks guys
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

what a ****in joke this site is...two posts over a couple days old and not even a response GET BENT powerstroke.org peice of **** im off to deiselstop suck on my balls waste of time
Old 10-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Wow what a dbag you are! You come one here and after 2 days you say that? Bumb to the top may have gotten a response to help your situation, i have a response that would probably fix your situation but since im a member of such a terrible sight ill be a piece of **** as and keep my mouth shut. Good luck at the diesel stop. Pull that **** over there and see who wants to help. Better yet take that to outlaw. They will definitely help you hahahahahahaha

What would I be doing right now if I didn't have an iPhone?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

i would hope you keep your mouth shut I dont want to listen to a fool.
Stay on your sight lmfao classic example of the level of education on this SITE. piss off.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Im a senior diesel master tech for ford dip****! Im a classic example of who you want to listen to on this site. Good luck with your truck troll! You got some balls coming on here and asking for advice with 2 posts to your name and getting mad that nobody dropped everything to fix your problem. Take your truck to ford and have pay someone to fix it. Your **** attitude on the forum will get you knowhere.

What would I be doing right now if I didn't have an iPhone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
shaft, vibrating, vibration

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.