New service from DP-Tuner - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
DP-Tuner DP Tuner

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation New service from DP-Tuner

This is effective immediately.

If you are a current DP-Tuner Customer and you purchase Full Force Diesel injectors, Terminator pumps, or any of the accessories we now offer which require new tunes directly from us, we will update your F5,F6 or F8 chip tunes at no additional charge.

Last edited by SeeYa; 04-16-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Banned

this is why I did not buy casserly single shots....also jody is charging 35.00 for orders taken over the phone..now .not cool.....if I wanted no customer service I would have bought an edge...I spent 450.00 on my DP-TUNER ......you guys have a great product which I own and recommend any chance I can... the time you spend on the phone gets paid back with good feedback and happy customers ....if you get greedy or lazy in this economy u will lose customers....just my 2 cents from a happy customer......

Last edited by SeeYa; 08-03-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:58 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott52575 View Post
this is why I did not buy casserly single shots....also jody is charging 35.00 for orders taken over the phone..now .not cool.....if I wanted no customer service I would have bought an edge...I spent 450.00 on my DP-TUNER ......you guys have a great product which I own and recommend any chance I can... the time you spend on the phone gets paid back with good feedback and happy customers ....if you get greedy or lazy in this economy u will lose customers....just my 2 cents from a happy customer......
FYI- I removed that due to not remembering to do it. We have never charged anyone. We do still talk to our customers about their needs. We receive about 50 -75 phone calles to return daily between the 3 of us. Not to mention the emails. We have spent a large amount of money on having a very nice website. It is easy to process orders when you know what you already want. This allows us to talk to more people daily having the customer place the order online.

I am glad to hear you're happy. We sometimes have to make business decisions to help make our daily work life easier to maintain a higher level of customer service.

Diane

Last edited by SeeYa; 08-03-2010 at 08:16 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:11 AM

DO NOT BUY A DP TUNER IF THE MAKE A MISTAKE AND SEND YOU THE WRONG CHIP AND IT BLOWS UP YOU PCM THEY WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR IT. I HANE A LETTER FROM THEM STATING THEY SENT ME THE WRONG CHIP. I GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO ON THE PURCHASE OF A NEW PCM, REPROG OF PCM, AND SHIPPING THEY ONLY PAID FOR THE SHIPPING AND THE REPROG NOT THE COST OF PCC. i SPOKE WITH JODY HE TOLD ME IT WAS MY FAULT AND FORDS FAULT THAT THE PCM GOT BLOWN. IT NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN AT FORD IF THEY WOULD HAVE SENT THE RIGHT CHIP IN THE BEGINING
Old 03-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY HEBERT View Post
DO NOT BUY A DP TUNER IF THE MAKE A MISTAKE AND SEND YOU THE WRONG CHIP AND IT BLOWS UP YOU PCM THEY WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR IT. I HANE A LETTER FROM THEM STATING THEY SENT ME THE WRONG CHIP. I GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO ON THE PURCHASE OF A NEW PCM, REPROG OF PCM, AND SHIPPING THEY ONLY PAID FOR THE SHIPPING AND THE REPROG NOT THE COST OF PCC. i SPOKE WITH JODY HE TOLD ME IT WAS MY FAULT AND FORDS FAULT THAT THE PCM GOT BLOWN. IT NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN AT FORD IF THEY WOULD HAVE SENT THE RIGHT CHIP IN THE BEGINING
PCM's do not die with the wrong programming on the chip. We sent you a F6 instead of the F5 and we did call you to tell you what happened. I asked you to send me the receipts to review. Yes I felt we owed you some compensation for our mix up and what you were sent was a fair assessment for your troubles.

During your conversation with Jody prior to mine you stated you pulled the chip off while the keys were in the ignition and he remembered that statement. That does not have anything to do with the mistake we made. I have already sent you a check to compensate you for the part we feel was fair. We did only because I held to my word to help you in any way we could. I did not ever state we would pay for 2 PCM's. That is why I wanted the receipts first to review them.

Nonetheless, you have brought this to the forums to try and hurt our reputation in spite of us offering to refund you for your chip purchase.(although it is far beyond our normal time frame.

We've been doing this for almost a decade and everyone on the forums knows how you can damage a PCM. What you are saying caused the failure is not possible.

Just so you know we have to get an RMA from our supplier on the gauges so it takes a few days to get it.

You have voiced your distaste and it is noted.

Thank you

Diane

Last edited by SeeYa; 03-20-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:44 AM

just send the RMA so I can RETURN you crap
Old 03-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY HEBERT View Post
just send the RMA so I can RETURN you crap

I can't make one up. Please read my post. The RMA # request has been issued. You'll get it when I get it.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:59 AM

The sad part is you still don't feel you are in the wrong. I just ordered your parts if they would have come in correct there would be an issue Jody is the one who ordered my stuff so you guys mad a mistake not me. Like I said it would have never been at ford to have the PCM blown if you would have sent the right parts.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:13 PM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Danny. Your PCM wont know the difference between an f5 and f6. They attach the same. They program through the J3 port the exact same way.

The fact that you got an F6 instead of an F5 did not fry your PCM.

Leaving the key in the truck with the batteries connected however will fry it every time.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:37 PM

The problem was my truck has PATS on it the truck thought it was stollen everytime I installed the chip. They sent me someone else chip they got mixed up before they got shipped out. Someone else got the chip that was programmed for my truck. I had the same issue when I installed a super chip 4 years ago. I had to take the truck to Ford and they had to reprogram the keys to the truck for the super chip. I figured i was going to have the same issue with this chip I took it to ford and then the PCM Was taken out. I am not sure if they pulled it with the key on Jody said they may have tried to reprog the PCM with the chip in that could have taken it out also.

I am just tired of everythign I do to this truck a pain in the rear and the people who sell you the parts won't make it right. I will list out the problems

10 inch lift it is for a truck not an excursion so it sags in the rear the company won't fix it it cost me $220 more to have someone else install a 2" block in the rear and Longer U Bolts to fix it.

MOTO METAL SKULL Wheels 4 out of 5 cracked they said I should have not put them on a lifted excursion I told them you knew what I was putting it on if they could't handle the truck they never should have sold them to me that cost me $300 more for shipping and the price difference opf the new wheels. Which I paid less for from another company for my other truck.

The naftermerket bumper I put on my truck were bolt on. Got them and the rear bumper wouldn't fit the bracket had to be cut $120 more out of my pocket could't return because I had Custom powder coat

Custom powder coat was wrong color cost me another $550 to have another company fix it the 1st place took my money and told me to PISS OFF

now you all know why I am so pissed about the PCM if I had got the riight part it would have cost me $622.15 for a PCM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.