Q for Jodi or Diane about recent order - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
DP-Tuner DP Tuner

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Q for Jodi or Diane about recent order

Its Robert Ihrig from NM, you guys flashed my SCT for me with two tow tunes last week. Jodi sent me a 60HP tow tune WITH tow brake and one WithOut tow brake.... Anyway I got it back in the mail no problem, thanks for doing that for me. I called Jodi's line but got the message he is out of town till Monday but i figure maybe you would check the forum before... if not no big deal i will call monday. My question is, I had 3 tunes on there previous from ID, and Jodi Overwrote two of them im guessing, but he did not rename any of them, so there is no way i can be sure im loading the correct tune! The three tune names that were on there previous were 1. "Tow Brake" 2. "60HP Tow" and 3. "Tow AGG"...... I have no real way of knowing which ones you overwrote to what.... Im guessing "tow brake" is 60HP tow with brake, and "60HP Tow" is the tune without the brake? I just wanted to make sure that is what Jodi loaded, or if one got loaded under "Tow AGG"?.... after all that I definatly dont want to reload one of my cruddy ID tunes and blame lack of performance on DP...

Thanks for any help, I just want to be sure....

on a side note, is there anyway i can look at any info on my SCT to see details of like when a tune was modified/loaded? Then i could figure out what tunes are new and which are old....

Robert Ihrig
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2010, 06:13 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjock15 View Post
Its Robert Ihrig from NM, you guys flashed my SCT for me with two tow tunes last week. Jodi sent me a 60HP tow tune WITH tow brake and one WithOut tow brake.... Anyway I got it back in the mail no problem, thanks for doing that for me. I called Jodi's line but got the message he is out of town till Monday but i figure maybe you would check the forum before... if not no big deal i will call monday. My question is, I had 3 tunes on there previous from ID, and Jodi Overwrote two of them im guessing, but he did not rename any of them, so there is no way i can be sure im loading the correct tune! The three tune names that were on there previous were 1. "Tow Brake" 2. "60HP Tow" and 3. "Tow AGG"...... I have no real way of knowing which ones you overwrote to what.... Im guessing "tow brake" is 60HP tow with brake, and "60HP Tow" is the tune without the brake? I just wanted to make sure that is what Jodi loaded, or if one got loaded under "Tow AGG"?.... after all that I definatly dont want to reload one of my cruddy ID tunes and blame lack of performance on DP...

Thanks for any help, I just want to be sure....

on a side note, is there anyway i can look at any info on my SCT to see details of like when a tune was modified/loaded? Then i could figure out what tunes are new and which are old....

Robert Ihrig
That's odd, when Jody loads a tune on the SCT he names them. It may not be what other tunes call the tune, but he does put a "name" in there so you will know what tunes are being loaded. I am off today, but I'll double check it when I get back from our kids school later today.

On Edit: The tunes are labled 1. 60 tow 2. 60 Tow_brake

If they re not showing up as that I don't know what's wrong and will speak to Jody about it the next time we talk.

Diane

Last edited by SeeYa; 05-21-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:15 PM

Nope, i went out and rechecked, they are labeled exactly as I posted above, and that is exactly what they were prior to me sending them to you.... please let me know what he says, if nothing else Jodi can email me the 60HP tow w/brake tune and any pointers on how to make the software work on a Mac.. we talked about the difficulty i was having, and thus why i mailed it to you guys...... im sure he just loaded it under the other names? I just want to be sure, i had soo much trouble with this old tunes... or maybe the SCT didnt take the download? did he check? thanks for any help, if nothing else I will call him monday...
Old 05-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Robert

talked to Jody a few minutes ago. He loaded new tunes and kept them named what they were before.

Diane
Old 05-22-2010, 09:50 AM

Ok, just wanted to make sure, I will try it out. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.