Serving Our Country!
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hernando, FL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
F6 won't work w/ my computer.?
So, I can't get my computer to recognize the chip. I misplaced the cable that I was provided with when ordering the chip so I'm making use of one normally used to connect my printer... it is a USB 2.0 cable. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I installed the driver and software ... I don't get any indication that I've connected a device whenever I plug the USB cable between the two. The switch does begin to operate though ... so it is getting power from the computer.
I also have Linux. I know the software won't operate on Linux but ... whenever I run 'lsusb' (which should show me a list of all connected USB devices) nothing shows up for the chip.
2002 F-250 Lariat Extended Cab Long Bed, 7.3L, Auto, 4x4
- 6" BDS Suspension lift (All spring)
- 315/75R16 BFG A/Ts
- DP-Tuner F6
- DIESELSITE CPR Fuel System
- Turbo-Master Wastegate Controller
- Donaldson AIS Intake w/ "Zoodad" and AIH Delete
- MBRP 4" T304 Exhaust
- Coolant filter, Evans NPG+ Coolant, 203* Thermostat and Billet Housing
- Factory Tech Valve Body
- ISSPRO Gauges (Boost, Pyro, Trans)