Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Need help with 2001 e350

829 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  papparhino 
#1 ·
I purchased a 2001 e350 about a month ago and the test drive was exactly what I expected so I we took it home. It needed a little front end work so we had that done then took it to Colorado with dirt bikes in tow. It ran awesome as I expected. Tons of power it was great. A week later we headed back to Texas and it started running like crap and the turbo would not spool up and NO power. We stopped at the first diesel shop we found and checked for codes (none) put in a fuel filter ($150) and left. It was better but no turbo. When we got to Santa Fe NM. (next big town) we found the biggest diesel shop in town to check our sick rig. They replaced fuel pump,regulator.fuel tank and pickup $3600 later we left for Texas with no sound of turbo spool up and power nothing like it was when purchased. Back home we have taken it to the best diesel shop in the area. They have replaced air filter,air temp sensor,both wire harnesses under valve covers ($1300) and we still have no turbo spool up and just ok diesel power.He is stumped. No codes.HELP PLEASE POWERSTROKE GODS the money is running out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.