Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

07 Cummins no start all lights work ?

2K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Mike Hickman 
#1 ·
My friend has a 07 cummins with the dpf delete running a smarty . On his way home truck died started right back up then died again . Will not start anymore but all lights on dash work . CPS or fuel pump could be bad , I'll have to get more info tomorrow . Anything else we should look for ?
Thanks guys

#2 ·
listen for the lift pump working when the key is first turned on. if you can hear it try loosening the fuel filter and fuel should come out with key on. try that first.

#3 ·
if the lift pump works cummins steps is always to change the filter and see if it starts. you probably have a 0151 fuel code on the pcm if it dies.

#4 ·
Will try this and see what happens.. Thank for the info .. will post back inthing I find out..

#5 ·
Using the key to start does nothing no click nothing. Jumping it off it will crank and crank but no start.

#6 · (Edited)
Jumping it from the starter. When it died it idled rough then shut off. Stated up then died.

#7 ·
is there anyway you can try and pull codes? and does it have a 5.9 or 6.7? because they changed engines mid 2007.

#8 · (Edited)
On the smarty only code we could get is ECM 122 . Other than thats its doa. 6.7 .

#9 ·
Was looking on Google and maybe it's the IOD fuse has some of the same systems.
If I don't get back to you right away sorry ...

#10 ·
Bump. Bump to the top..

#11 ·
Finally got a code of P2202 ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.