Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

need help, low injecter cirquit

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DieselAddiction 
#1 ·
im new on here, any help would be grate, i got a 2006 f350, 6.0 with juice and exhaust. i tow a 40 foot 5th wheel. have had lots of problems, 2 egr coolers, oil cooler, 2 turbos, and head gaskets and stud kit, i got 90 k on it and now i was driving to a motocross race and my milage was droping, it started to drop speed and run rough, it slowed to about 20mph. so i stoped and got fuel filters, it ran better i could go 65 but souded like it was dropping a couple cylinders, i got to where i was going and let it sit for the weekend. drove it home and my juice codes were low injecter cirquit on 1 and 5 injecters. i checked the ficm box and it was good. the local ford shop said it was about 5 lbs low on fuel pressure and two bad injecters. what do you guys think. thanx:thumb:

#3 ·
I'd say by what you said the pump is bad... Not totally shot, just malfunctioning... Pulled over replacing filters cleared a fresher path but did you see any shards when pulling the fuel filter(s) ? I think you need to replace that Pump before it rips apart more of your injectors... When you said you were suddenly loosing mileage I would put money on it that 1 and 5 had caught a fragment and were stuck open... I mainly see it in the older years such as 03 - 04... Just a thought man

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.