Howdy - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Howdy

My name is Derek, I live up in Evans just South of Greeley. I've been on here awhile now, but haven't entirely figured out the ins and outs of navigating this site yet. Forgive me for taking so long to introduce myself, and thanks to 2006PSDSD for pointing me in the right direction to do so. I currently have a pretty stock '96 F-250 4X4 with a little over 210,000 miles. When I first came to the org, I was mainly looking for ways to keep my truck running without having it in the shop constantly. Not that I've got that covered, I must admit, I find myself thinking more and more about performance mods. Hopefully, that doesn't get too out of hand! My last diesel was an '04 6.0, but I can't say I ever really knew much about it. Still miss it though . Anyways, thanks for all of the helpful information on here. I look forward to talking with you all in the future.

Derek
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2011, 04:27 PM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Welcome to the club Derek. Send me a PM with your email address and I will get you added to the list. If you ever have any questions about the site, just ask and a few of us, that know it well, will get you squared away. Feel free to jump in on any of our chapter threads and ask any questions you may have. We have a great group of members that are always willing to share advice and opinions, some will give it to ya whether you ask or not. Here is a link to a thread you might find helpful.... CSP Truck Talk

Throw our logo in your sig, and I look forward to seeing ya around the org.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:25 PM
The Silent Service

Howdy, and welcome to CSP.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What's up Derek, glad you were able to find the intro thread

Old 04-11-2011, 07:59 PM
CSP Resident Spooby

Welcome! Nice to see another OBS on board

Once you start thinking about mods, it doesn't stop. I started with intake and exhaust, which lead to Stage 1 injectors, and a chip is near in my future, and then maybe a turbo, HPOP, tranny... Like they all say, it's an addiction
Old 04-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Thank you all for the welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine6stroker View Post
Welcome! Nice to see another OBS on board

Once you start thinking about mods, it doesn't stop. I started with intake and exhaust, which lead to Stage 1 injectors, and a chip is near in my future, and then maybe a turbo, HPOP, tranny... Like they all say, it's an addiction
I'm quickly finding that out! In the beginning, my only goal was to keep this thing running half way decent. Now the way I see it, if I need to replace injectors anyway, I might as well get something better than stock. And if I'm gonna do injectors, guess I better do the exhaust. And well... you know the rest. Oh well, I suppose it's better than squandering my money on something silly like groceries.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:38 PM
powerstrokin

Send a message via AIM to drz400smoto
Welcome Derek!! Glad to have you with us at CSP. Seems like you are headed in the right direction with your truck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.