Copenhagen Shooter - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Cookin it Up! Chili, steak marinades, desserts, cookout favorites, etc....FOOD!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 12-22-2007, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Copenhagen Shooter

My buddy just recently turned 21 and for his birthday he went to the Grizzly Rose in Denver. There they made him this drink called a Copenhagen shooter. He said it was really good but can't remember what all went into it. Ya'll ever heard of this before? If ya have, how do ya make it?

HI.....I'm Kyle
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP: 1996 F-250 X-Cab Long Bed
Now: 2006 Ram 2500 CC SB SLT 6 Speed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 12-22-2007, 11:54 PM

introducing a new shot: The Copenhagen Schlagen - Spirits - Chowhound................ this might be it.

2010 DODGE 3/4 CUMMINS 6 SPEED MANUAL 4X4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(SOLD)2006 dodge 2500 cummins 4x4 6 speed full 5 inch strait pipe brute force intake edgejuice with att. hot unlock. sbc 3250 dd clutch weighted powder coated shift knobs dc mud country tires and a leveling kit smarty 2nd gen exhaust manifold and htt 62 65 12

441hp 920tq
post #3 of 9 Old 12-23-2007, 12:35 AM
back to business

throw in a whomper o' cope snuff (the good stuff)

Drink a bottle of good beer,

if the cope is gone by the time the beer is finished....... you just did a copenhagen shooter

At least thats how I do it

J/K....... I don't lose my cope

Duane
2007 - F-250 Lariat OUTLAW
1983 - MERCEDES-BENZ 300D

post #4 of 9 Old 12-23-2007, 02:38 AM

hahaha ill tell you what. not to long ago i through in some cope strait and did a bear bong not long after words and i lost my chew. didnt throw up but i got the hick ups like a mad man. ive been chewin for a while. long enough for me to be able to swallow my spit comfertabley.

(SOLD)2006 dodge 2500 cummins 4x4 6 speed full 5 inch strait pipe brute force intake edgejuice with att. hot unlock. sbc 3250 dd clutch weighted powder coated shift knobs dc mud country tires and a leveling kit smarty 2nd gen exhaust manifold and htt 62 65 12

441hp 920tq
post #5 of 9 Old 12-23-2007, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red73psd View Post
ive been chewin for a while. long enough for me to be able to swallow my spit comfertabley.
OMG, i know several guys @ work that will do that just to keep on dipp'n since my company went tobacco free in '07.

im still alive and kickin...find me on FB..."StrokerX1"
SOLD my truck, another Diesel within 2011

NOTE: if your on OK and need some PSD work done, i know a dealer tech who does the work....PM me!
post #6 of 9 Old 12-23-2007, 06:27 AM

red man is a little different story.I spit plenty with a big ol chaw of that stuff.

post #7 of 9 Old 12-23-2007, 11:35 AM Thread Starter

From what he could remember it had Jack, Jim, Crown, a couple types of tequila, and a pinch of Cope. I can't find that type of drink anywhere on the net.

HI.....I'm Kyle

RIP: 1996 F-250 X-Cab Long Bed
Now: 2006 Ram 2500 CC SB SLT 6 Speed
post #8 of 9 Old 12-23-2007, 12:02 PM

That sounds like a heck of a drink. That would make me sick for sure. Just give me the tequila.

Rodney

2005 F350 SRW 4X4 Lariat CC

Leveling Kit~ARP Studs~SCT Livewire-DJ's Tunes~4" Turbo Back Exaust~Banks Techni-Cooler~Mag-Hytec Diff & Trans Covers~Weld Racing Commando Rims~Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ LT325/60R18 Wheels~Air Bags & Compressor~55 Gal Diesel Tank in stock location~Pace Edwards Roll Top Bed Cover~40 Gal Gas Station in Bed for all my toys (Long Travel Rhino, 2 Raptor 700's, 2 FX High Ouput Waverunners, and a 24' Aqua Patio Pontoon Boat)
post #9 of 9 Old 12-23-2007, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strőkër~X View Post
OMG, i know several guys @ work that will do that just to keep on dipp'n since my company went tobacco free in '07.
haha ya. i no its bad and all but my school wont allow you to chew in class. so i have to swallow. makes it a little easier though to chew and swalllow in class if you get some copenhagen pouches. its not alota chew in each pouche. but it is a little bag of snuff that you can swallw hide really easy and it is nice and salty.

441hp 920tq
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode