Thinking about carrying my Sig as conceal... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Concealed Carry Discussion Just as the title reads. :)

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thinking about carrying my Sig as conceal...

ok like the title says im thinking about carrying my Sig Sauer p250 compact 9mm as a conceal... thoughts? might i add im about 5'10" and 140 lbs. with rocks in my pockets.

ps. im only 20 years old and not old enough to have my concealed yet. (im not carrying it now, but for future reference) im just unsure if its going to be uncomfortable for me. i love the feel of my gun and its very comfortable for me to shoot. but i was thinking of maybe something else? suggestions???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2012, 01:38 PM

Only you'll be able to tell if it's going to be comfortable to carry.

No one is built just the same and what one person may find uncomfortable, another may find it comfortable.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Ditto what the last post said. I have carried all kinds of guns concealed for years. Berreta 92fs 9mm, kimber 1911 .45, glock 22 & 27 both in .40....... Find the right concealment holster for you. I carry all my guns except the berreta in a in the waistband holster in the small of my back. This is the most comfortable for me and half the gun is concealed in my pants, while the rest is hidden under tshirt. Don't carry it loosely tucked in pants without a holster. Also remember.. It doesn't do you any good to carry a gun if you don't have a full mag and 1 in the chamber.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Well thanks guys! i guess only time will tell! i also want to do something like you "Northernl" i want to carry in the small of my back as well!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
A big part of it, depends on how you dress, your holster must accommodate that...

Also, I would consider what trigger you have on the p250, if it's similar to the trigger on my brothers p250, which is very long, and heavy, you need to think about that... If your in a situation that requires more than 1 shot, in a rapid procession, are you going to be accurate with that long and heavy of a trigger pull.. I know with my dads glock I can put 2 shots within 6 inches of each other with very little time Inbetween, when I try to rush 2 shots with my brothers sig, I'm lucky if the 2nd hits the target.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.