Buffalo Wild wings No Longer Allowing CCW - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Concealed Carry Discussion Just as the title reads. :)

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Buffalo Wild wings No Longer Allowing CCW

Heard on Missouri Gun Owners - Index of an email going around about Buffalo Wild Wings no longer allowing its patrons to conceal carry in their establishment. I wanted to find out for myself so I wrote them yesterday and got my reply today. I then replied again. My initial email is at the bottom.

Thank you for your automated reply but I have also elected to exercise my rights of not eating in your establishment and have also elected to exercise my 1st Amendment right of Freedom of Speech and will be spreading the word of your decision to not allow patrons who are "Legally" carrying their concealed weapon to do so in your establishment. I just hope those individuals who carry "Illegally" will also abide by your decision, doubt it, but you never know.

Sincerely,

Donnie Howard

----- Original message -----
From: "Danielle Tallman‎" <DTallman@buffalowildwings.com>
To: gdhoward@iland.net
Subject: Buffalo Wild Wings Guest Comment Response
Date: Nov 16, 2011 5:54 PM

Hello

Buffalo Wild Wings respects the right of individuals to carry firearms but we do not believe they are appropriate inside of a public restaurant. We are focused on the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all of our guests and have elected to exercise our right to restrict the carrying of firearms in our restaurants. We regret any inconvenience this may cause but believe that this policy is in the best interest of all of our guests and our Team Members.

Kind Regards,

Guest Relations

Buffalo Wild Wings

5500 Wayzata Blvd.

Suite 1600

Minneapolis, MN 55416

800-499-9586

<b>Guest Comment:</b>
I was told of an email going around that was apparently from Buffalo Wild Wings about your Concealed Carry policy being restricted. I respectfully ask you to reconsider that stance. I am legally allowed to conceal carry and have been through training as well as 22 yrs in the US Air Force. Even by Buffalo Wild Wings exercising your right to restrict weapons in your establishments, do you really think those individuals that are illegally carrying to begin with are going abide by your rights to restrict weapons? It's not those that are legal to carry that you have to be worried about. <br><br>I, as well others that I know, will not frequent establishments that do not allow me to conceal and carry within said establishment. So I guess the question now is, are you as a company ready to lose the revenue from hundreds of thousands of American Citizens that are legally Carrying everyday or do you wnat your company to go down hill due to the loss of those funds?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Viking Heavy Diesel

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
No big loss, I cant stand them anyway.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:51 AM

wow, thats so dumb. i don't go there that often anyways, but thats ridiculous.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Premium Member

Do some reading on the proper placement of the sign asking you not to carry concealed. There's very strict rules about the height of the sign and the wording in order for it to be legal. Utah is one of the states that allows CC everywhere EXCEPT for court houses. You can even carry on elementary school campus. There's businesses here that post no weapons signs, but they purposely place them wrong. They just do it to appease the haters.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to PowerstrokeTech82787
If its concealed how will they know unless they put metal detectors in?

Do it just to spite them see what they do. Hell i would.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Retired Army

Yea another one that will be added ot the no go List
Old 11-21-2011, 08:01 PM

In Nevada, they can put the signs up on businesses like that but the law doesn't prohibit us from carrying there.

Only "public" buildings (read govt buidlings) that have signs prohibit us from carrying.

The businesses can ask us to leave but I don't have to abide by their signs so I just carry in them happily.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EC130H View Post
In Nevada, they can put the signs up on businesses like that but the law doesn't prohibit us from carrying there.

Only "public" buildings (read govt buidlings) that have signs prohibit us from carrying.

The businesses can ask us to leave but I don't have to abide by their signs so I just carry in them happily.
Same thing in Missouri. They can ask you to leave and if you refuse, you can be charged with trespassing.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:53 PM

yeah, here they have to have VERY specific signs for it to be legit. if it isn't done exactly right it doesn't hold.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie1 View Post
Same thing in Missouri. They can ask you to leave and if you refuse, you can be charged with trespassing.
one they have to catch you CC .....then they can ask you to leave ...if you refuse to leave that is trespassing ...

So i can open carry into thier establishment still lol jk ....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.