A few thing you'll need to do.
You'll need to download a program called Hijackthis
Re-boot in safe mode
Run Hijackthis and delete these entries
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PestTrap] C:\Program Files\PestTrap\PestTrap.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Windows installer] C:\winstall.exe
Close Hijackthis and delete the pestrap folder..
Probably found at C:\program files\pestrap
Clear your TEMP JAVA FILES
1. Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on the Java Icon (coffee cup) in the Control Panel.
2. It will say "Java Plug-in" under the icon. Please find the update button or tab in the Java Control Panel. Update your Java then reboot.
3. If you are unable to update you can manually update by going here: Download Java software from Sun Microsystems
4. After the reboot, go back into the Control Panel and double-click the Java Icon.
5. Under Temporary Internet Files, click the Delete Files button.
6. There are three options in the window to clear the cache - Leave ALL 3 Checked
7. Click OK on Delete Temporary Files Window
Note: This deletes ALL the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the CACHE.
8. Click OK to leave the Java Control Panel.