new computer I built - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Computer Geeks Gaming, Servers, Code, everything computer...

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
new computer I built

well fellas I just wanted to show you guys the computer i just built fro myself it might possibly be the best computer that a member has on this site im not sure.

Specs

Rosewill THOR V2 Gaming ATX Full Tower Computer Case, support up to E-ATX / XL-ATX, come with Four Fans - 1 x Front Red LED 230mm Fan, 1 x Top 230mm Fan, 1 x Side 230mm Fan, 1 x Rear 140mm Fan

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

XFX Double D HD-695X-CDFC Radeon HD 6950 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity

AMD FX-6100 Zambezi 3.3GHz Socket AM3+ 95W Six-Core Desktop Processor FD6100WMGUSBX

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

it also has a 680 watt power supply and a 1 TB hard drive

I have around 1,000 dollars in this computer which i saved a butt load of money on then a already built computer. If anyone has questions or anything about building a computer or if you want me to fix a hardware issue or build you a computer I certainly will. I got all of my parts from newegg which is the best site for any electrical thing.

[IMG][/IMG]

Since my power supply's connectors were to short to reach the power inlet on the motherboard i ordered a extension hence y my power supply is on a book right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2012, 06:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What games you play on it?
Old 01-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

It can run any game on high settings I play BF3 call of duty left 4 dead half life 2 pretty much any game really.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 01-29-2012, 07:32 PM

Nice. I wish I had that when I played WoW back in the day. Epic raids.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Yea. I played WoW on my old computer for a bit. Played most of it on Xbox. I also got the MW3 edition Xbox. I played MW3 for the first week haven't played it since. I think BF3 is better especially on the pc

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 01-29-2012, 08:21 PM

I haven't played BF, I played MW2 like it was my job. Hated black ops. So pretty much in love again with MW3 haha
Old 02-07-2012, 07:27 AM
Serving Our Country!

Better be tuckin those wires, not only for looks but air flow. I am in the process of my build, I have all the vitals but I just need to upgrade case and doing a water cooling system once i get my 7970. Sorry for kinda thread jacking, but seriously them wires, they gotta go when you finish her up.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
Better be tuckin those wires, not only for looks but air flow. I am in the process of my build, I have all the vitals but I just need to upgrade case and doing a water cooling system once i get my 7970. Sorry for kinda thread jacking, but seriously them wires, they gotta go when you finish her up.
Agreed, its a solid build but the wires gotta be tucked it will make it look a million times sexier.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

yea i tucked the wires since then now i need a cpu cooler. But BF3 plays on ultra so im happy saved a lot of money.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.