Need some help - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Computer Geeks Gaming, Servers, Code, everything computer...

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Need some help

Well I am going to swallow my pride and ask for some help.

A month or so ago my gf had her facebook account hacked and we didnt think anything of it. About 2 weeks ago I was told by a friend to check out a site containing pictures of my GF. Well the pictures were from a private facebook album so obviously the hacking resulted in pictures being saved and reused. My gf has also been getting emails and phone calls from people she doesnt know about things she never signed up for.

While it is not a big site and it is only a few pics, my gf is freaked out to the point of not sleeping because this person who made the site is using her name and pictures. I have been trying to contact the site through the only means I know how(help button) for 2 weeks but no response. I have sent a PM to the person and like a typical douche on the internet they are ignorant and claim they are the person in question and will not take down the pictures. I have tried to be reasonable and rational with this person, but hiding behind a computer screen seems to add to this persons stupidity and arrogance.

Basically I am asking for help from someone who is more computer capable than myself. I want to get the pictures and profile taken down and maybe scare a bit of common sense into this person. I hope that someone can find any and all info about the person who set up the profile Aileen's Site. You might need to sign up for a profile(free) in order to see the page but I am not sure.

And yes that is my real Gf and you can even see my ugly mug in one of the pics I took when she showed me her halloween costume.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Maybe this will help, everything you see is publically available:

Registrant:
Multiply, Inc.

6001 Park of Commerce Blvd
Suite 300
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Browser Update Page)
Domain Name: MULTIPLY.COM
Created on: 20-Nov-00
Expires on: 20-Nov-14
Last Updated on: 01-Dec-05

Administrative Contact:
Pezaris, Peter domreg@corp.multiply.com
Multiply, Inc.
Suite 300
United States

Technical Contact:
Pezaris, Peter domreg@corp.multiply.com
Multiply, Inc.
Suite 300
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.NAC.NET
NS1.NAC.NET
Old 11-03-2009, 09:50 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

On a side note a whitepages.com search only finds 2 Peter's in Florida, kinda narrows it down
Old 11-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mike,

Usually the threat of a good lawsuit and the promise of some local media coverage (negative of course) will help "persuade" someone like this to comply with your requests. I had a similar problem with myspace a few years ago and made a huge stink out of it. Things got resolved pretty quickly after that.

Contact both the website admin and the poser and let them know you'll be contacting your lawyer and the media if the information isn't taken down within 24 hours.

Things like this suck and I wish you the best of luck in getting it fixed quickly.

--Snake
Old 11-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Premium Member

Thanks for the help guys. I will try to contact Peter and the other person today. Lets hope they are reasonable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.