The NEW attempt at a CO PSD club - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 04:28 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Talking The NEW attempt at a CO PSD club

I figured it would be easier to collect names from a new thread. So for those that are interested, we are starting a CO ORG chapter. Post up your ideas for names, and logos (remember these have to be stuck to your truck and be visible). We should have done this to start when it was mentioned, but oh well.

From this thread, it sounds like Centennial State Powerstrokes is a good name . Need to vote on it, and any logos that you guys can come up with. Post em if ya got em!

CO diesel club

Post your name and something about you.

I'm Nick, hunting, fishing, rock crawling in the 4runner, camping, smoking cigars, my family, reloading, shooting, and smoking great food are a few of my hobbies

Last edited by 2006PSDSD; 02-11-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2010, 05:16 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My names Danny, I'm a plumber by trade but I get suckered into full remodels. I love to hunt, build stuff, shoot when I can, and wrench on hot rod. I'm in the procise of moving up the thornton. I don't mind the name but I haven't heard it called the centennail state since I was in high school. So if we go with that we need a colorado flag in the background
Old 02-11-2010, 05:26 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Kevin here. I'm in Longmont, 37, single, enjoy hitting the moutains when I get the chance, shooting, play with cars some (own 2 other Fords), and work as a Product Manager in Boulder.

My truck is pretty stock right now, but I expect that to change over time. As it is, it tows better than my old Dakota ever did.

I am in for a g2g.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pedal View Post
Kevin here. I'm in Longmont, 37, single, enjoy hitting the moutains when I get the chance, shooting, play with cars some (own 2 other Fords), and work as a Product Manager in Boulder.

My truck is pretty stock right now, but I expect that to change over time. As it is, it tows better than my old Dakota ever did.

I am in for a g2g.
When you're ready to get an auto tranny, I have the perfect swap for both of us
Old 02-11-2010, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
When you're ready to get an auto tranny, I have the perfect swap for both of us
lol Unlikely. It took me 8 months to find this truck with a 6 SPD. Used, crew cab, long bed 6spds that are not beat to death are not easy to find. I had to drive to Casper to get it. The Kia dealer up there is a whole other story.

It wasn't my first choice in colors, but is alright. I still need to swap in captains chairs, but I love my truck.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pedal View Post
lol Unlikely. It took me 8 months to find this truck with a 6 SPD. Used, crew cab, long bed 6spds that are not beat to death are not easy to find. I had to drive to Casper to get it. The Kia dealer up there is a whole other story.

It wasn't my first choice in colors, but is alright. I still need to swap in captains chairs, but I love my truck.
I will be swapping one into my truck when its paid off . Hopefully I can find adecent donor truck, that's wrecked, or maybe has a blown engine that I can pick up for a good price, or I'll do it the hard way using the junkyards . I have a hook up with a pretty big junkyard in my area
Old 02-11-2010, 07:01 AM
powerstrokin

Send a message via AIM to drz400smoto
Here is my intro I just copied and pasted:
Drew Marcum, live in Fort Collins. Im studying construction management at CSU, currently a junior..21 yrs old. I moved out to CO for college from the east coast. Moved out here for everything CO has to offer...ski, board, mt bike, mx race, pretty much anything I can do outside. Love it out here and plan on staying after I graduate.
I would be down for a get together somewhere, Im down in Denver every now and then. One other idea is to maybe have a few get togethers for people in different areas of the state just to get things rolling again.

As for names and logos, lets post a list of them all and everyone can pic their favorite 3 of each then we can set up a poll and vote.....just an idea
And how about everyone posts up a pic of there truck to identify themselves.

Last edited by drz400smoto; 02-11-2010 at 07:11 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drz400smoto View Post
Here is my intro I just copied and pasted:
Drew Marcum, live in Fort Collins. Im studying construction management at CSU, currently a junior..21 yrs old. I moved out to CO for college from the east coast. Moved out here for everything CO has to offer...ski, board, mt bike, mx race, pretty much anything I can do outside. Love it out here and plan on staying after I graduate.
I would be down for a get together somewhere, Im down in Denver every now and then. One other idea is to maybe have a few get togethers for people in different areas of the state just to get things rolling again.

As for names and logos, lets post a list of them all and everyone can pic their favorite 3 of each then we can set up a poll and vote.....just an idea
Works for me!

Last edited by 2006PSDSD; 02-11-2010 at 08:55 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:15 AM

Just copied from the other thread. I'm Cameron, 28, going to CSU in Fort Collins for Engineering. I do construction mainly remodels. Actually looking for some part time work now while I'm in school only in two classes. Moved here from Lake Tahoe California 3 years ago. Love the water, boats are my passion. Told the wife she would go before the boat would lol Love wheeling with the 4runner and PSD. But the PSD is mainly the tow truck for all of my toys I wouldn't have it any other way. Dono if I can truly be part of the chapter for long seeing as I was offered a great job back in California so at the end of May I will be heading back there will miss it here tho.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Bring On The Snow

Send a message via AIM to SuperDutyPSD6L
Im Austin 20 yearts old, Currently live in Northglenn, I enjoy 4 wheeling with my new Can-Am 800, Camping, Boating, Diesels, Eating lol,spending time with the girlfriend, and just about anything to be outside when its nice. I work for a logistics company contracted to coors so I see a lot of beer in a day
Heres The Truck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.