Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Hey All

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  dfuzz78 
#1 ·
Buckels recommended I check out the CCR so here I am! Him and I serve on the same ship and that is how I found out about all this! I don't have a power stroke..... But... I have a 88 7.3 IDI in AWESOME shape! Close enough right? I plan on getting rid of my C6 and puttin a ZF 5 SPD in, gonna be more work gathering all the parts than doing the conversion itself! Well, I look forward to gettin to know ya'll from what I hear, sounds like fun.

#3 ·
Welcome Shipmate!

I joined recently myself. :thumb:

#5 ·

It's really easy to join. :thumb:
Here is what needs to be done to join.

All you have to do is try to stay active in the Chat Thread, try to make Gtg's if you can and put the logo in your sig. Here is the link and how to do it if you don't know how. Towards the top you will see "USER CP" click it. From there you can click "Edit Signature" on the left hand side. From there you can put your name and what ever info you like about your truck and also add this link to it using the insert image button.
-http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic138659_2.gif-
Just take a look at some of our signatures to get an idea of what you would like to do.

Also, our chapter director/president (ELi aka Six0~Stroker aka butterfly) might ask you for an internal organ depending on what he is in need for at that time... :hehe: jk!!!

Here is a place some of us have posted about our trucks and ourselves. http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/pictures-videos/137797-ccr-truck-member-pictures.html

I think I covered it all.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 ·
Welcome. Please let us know if you are interested in joining the CCR.
It is strongly encouraged for members (especially new ones) to attend the scheduled Get Togethers so people can meet you in person.

We want dedicated members.

We also understand that military members might be gone sometimes and have no issues with that.

#7 ·
Another North Bender!

Cool, Welcome!

#9 ·
Thanks Guys! Yeah, I am for sure interested in becoming a member, would love to attend a GTG. I tried to add that logo to my signature but it says its an invalid url. Dfuzz, I think I may have seen your truck once around town, I don't remember where but it looks familiar.

#11 ·
Probably, it's really loud and obnoxious...and I ain't talking about the truck! :hehe:

You can probably find me at the gun store in town, I'm there in the evenings generally.

#13 ·
Thanks man, I'll tell him as soon as I see him!

#12 ·
Big Dogg FireArms? There on Northbend Way? You gonna be there tomorrow evening?

#14 ·
Ya, I basically live there nowadays! Lol

I'll be there around noon till closing, then drinking beer afterwards :nod:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.