Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Am I banned for non-participation yet?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Pooks350 
#1 ·
Hey all,
Sorry to be away for so damned long, but RL and other interests as they say. Got bit by the dirt bike/ATV bug last June when we could finally get away as a Family and by late July my Wife broke her ankle on her new Rancher and has been recovering mostly since then. Put a big freaking dent in all concerned's plans and taught me some new respect for all that she is able to accomplish in any given day.
So as I said sorry for missing the roll call in December, and we're still alive and of course interested in the CCR.

#3 ·
No worries, all are welcome.

Now you might get banned for the color of your truck... :hehe:

Just Kidding!

#5 ·
Thanks all,
We're going to try like HE double hockey sticks to make the GTG at least for a minute or two as it's just down the street from us. And as I understand there were only 1500 Amarillo Editions for 2005 so although we don't get the whiteface gauges or the custom stitching in the seats we do sort of make up for it in "exclusivity". Speaking of which does anybody know if there is a thread about the Amarillo edition itself here on the org? I'm kinda curious where they all are especially the '05s due to their only being sold in a few western states.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.