Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

CCR stickers/hats/jackets

9K views 65 replies 18 participants last post by  BWWilliams 
#1 · (Edited)
CCR hats - all but camo $15 fitted or not but you choose it.
- camo $20 fitted or not. Again, you coose.
T-shirts - to be discussed

Hoodies - to be discussed

JACKETS - ???????????????????

Paypal funds to brandon@fatdrunklogger.com and don't worry about sending as a gift cause we have to pay the fees anyway.

Artwork to be used for stickers is below and the CCR lettering in center is your choice of color or I will default to red if no specification by you. The CCR in the center is also what the lettering on the hats will look like.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
When available? How do we purchase? Also, does the sticker have a grey background?

Sent from my smart phone that seems dumb compared to my wifes new phone...

#8 · (Edited)
Just lettin the orders marinate a bit til it looks like everyone has had a chance to decide what they want. When done posting this I will edit my first post with an order cutoff date. I'll also add paypal info in first post.:thumb: The stickers will be "cutout" to an extent but only close to the outer perimeter of the art so there has to be a bacground color. If you'd like to suggest something different feel free. I'll consider anything

subscribed so I can find it again, hat a sticker for me, but gotta wait untill next payday...damn bills always get in the way of fun stuff..
Ya those pesky bills anyway!:hehe:

I'll take a hat do we Paypal like the stickers?

Posted via Autoguide...Enabling my addiction!
Yes, Paypal is good for me on those too. Don't forget to specify a color for CCR lettering and the "Cascade Coal Rollers" on back. Please pick one color for both and the CCR will still have a white outline.

Subbed! I'm certainly in on this! :thumb:
Gotcha covered! :thumb:

#5 ·
subscribed so I can find it again, hat a sticker for me, but gotta wait untill next payday...damn bills always get in the way of fun stuff..

#16 ·
Dang it, I'd have to wait until next friday

#22 ·
My luck, something else will come up..lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.