Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

My new sticker!!!

16K views 163 replies 25 participants last post by  7.34ever 
#1 ·
Ok so all that have seen my toyhauler know that I love stickers on the back of it. Also, I like to design my own stickers when a good idea presents itself. I notice on the .org that the words "If you can't stand behind our troops then feel free to stand in front of them." are in alot of sigs.

I'm a big military supporter as those who choose to serve our country are the very reason I can put this message online for you to read. I am having stickers made of those words in quotes above for myself and my dad's motorhome. Is there anyone else who would want to show their support by flying that sticker? If so, please pm me to let me know.

The sticker I'm having made will be 6 feet long and 4-6" tall(other sizes can be made-please specify). Not sure of the color or font yet so i'd love some input on it. Cost on a sticker that big would be about $20(also not sure yet). Thanks ya'all.:thumb:

#2 ·
That will be badass man.

#4 ·
So did you get it yet? That should look great on that thing! I have a little room left on my back canopy window.

#6 ·
Should look killer

#15 ·
That should look bad azz!

#8 ·
Nice. id run that on my truck

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

#28 ·
Im not a big sticker fan buuuuuuuttt, this is different. Make sure you post a pic when you get the finalized sticker. I want one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.