Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Labor Day 2013

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  coassist73 
#1 ·
Guys and Gals,

What are your plans for this labor day? I'm planning a Camping Trip and all of you are welcome to come. not sure where we are camping as of yet. Open to suggestions. So far I have 2 families coming.

#3 ·
Whereever. Must be near fishing. Part of the group wants to fish. I perfer no more then 4 hr drive.

#4 · (Edited)
Due to some issues with Grand Lake Area, I WILL NOT be camping in Grand Lake.

See next post for new info.

#5 ·
Will be in the FOUR Mile Range Area Which is east of highway 24 and north of 285. You guys are welcome to come up @ any time. I will be there starting 8/26 or 8/27 and once spot is chosen will update with directions to camping spot. I will be staying until Sept 2nd.

#6 ·
Guys and gals,

Here is the map of the area where I will be camping. It's 2 1/2 hrs from Denver. I wil be up there starting on Sunday and coming back on Labor Day.

Once the spot is chosen I will update this topic. I hope you guys can make it.

#7 ·
What map?:dunno:

#9 ·
I hope a few of you come up. It's gonna be a AMAZING Week

#11 ·
Guys,

Due to nothing but problems I decided to head home yesterday. My truck suffered a blown Wheel Bearing, Camper Blew a tire out and Bears in camp.

#13 ·
Wheel bearing cost me 195.00 to get replaced by a shop in Buena Vista Called Swisher Diesel and Auto. The tire that blew I was climbing the pass in between Leadville and Copper when it blew. Was doing 25mph going up hill. It sucked changing the tire on a hill.

But other then that bad crap we had hella fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.